Purrs Please for Spicey's Birthmom

Old December 3rd 03, 06:28 PM
SUQKRT

Default Purrs Please for Spicey's Birthmom

Spicey's Birthmom(Harriet) belonged to a neighbor of my aide Joann. They never
had had her fixed and eventhough she's less than 2 years old she's been
pregnant several times. The last litter had two stillborn and the surviving
kitten seems "slow". Joann has adopted her and her last kitten. She'll finally
be fixed. Joann says she very thin. She got out again this week and might be
pregnant. She's never been innoculated either. So please purr for her.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old December 3rd 03, 06:34 PM
Yoj

Purrs for Harriet on their way.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." _Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old December 3rd 03, 06:44 PM
Julie Cook

SUQKRT wrote:

Spicey's Birthmom(Harriet) belonged to a neighbor of my aide Joann. They never
had had her fixed and eventhough she's less than 2 years old she's been
pregnant several times. The last litter had two stillborn and the surviving
kitten seems "slow". Joann has adopted her and her last kitten. She'll finally
be fixed. Joann says she very thin. She got out again this week and might be
pregnant. She's never been innoculated either. So please purr for her.

Purrs and meatloaf meditations are on the way for Harriet. Hopefully
she'll begin to thrive now that she's moved into a more caring home with
Joann.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old December 3rd 03, 07:00 PM
Marina

"SUQKRT" wrote
Spicey's Birthmom(Harriet) belonged to a neighbor of my aide Joann. They

never
had had her fixed and eventhough she's less than 2 years old she's been
pregnant several times. The last litter had two stillborn and the

surviving
kitten seems "slow". Joann has adopted her and her last kitten. She'll

finally
be fixed. Joann says she very thin. She got out again this week and might

be
pregnant. She's never been innoculated either. So please purr for her.

Many purrs for Harriet's quality of life to improve now.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 3rd 03, 07:05 PM
Mary

She got out again this week and might be
pregnant. She's never been innoculated either. So please purr for her.

She can be fixed even if she's pregnant. It sounds like she really needs to be
fixed or the next pregnancy, birth may kill her. Having stillborn and slow
kittens is not a good sign.

Old December 4th 03, 01:51 AM
Brenda

"SUQKRT" wrote in message
Spicey's Birthmom(Harriet) belonged to a neighbor of my aide Joann. They

never
had had her fixed and eventhough she's less than 2 years old she's been
pregnant several times. The last litter had two stillborn and the

surviving
kitten seems "slow". Joann has adopted her and her last kitten. She'll

finally
be fixed. Joann says she very thin. She got out again this week and might

be
pregnant. She's never been innoculated either. So please purr for her.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

purrs enroute.
Brenda

Old December 4th 03, 04:07 AM
badwilson

Oh, that is so sad. Purrs for Harriet, I hope she's not pregnant and gets
fixed and inoculated soonest.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Purrs for Bootygirl Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 21 September 7th 03 08:51 AM
Uninterrupted purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 2 August 24th 03 06:57 AM