Katladydi's condition

Old December 4th 03, 10:24 PM
Gizela

We are terribly sorry to hear this awful news.

Mega Purrs being sent your way.

We will all start and continue the purr chorus until she is fully
recovered!!

Angela and Gizmo

"Dianne" wrote in message
ink.net...
This is Pat (some of you know me as "Son of Sam" from Chat) My fiance

Dianne
(Katladydi) was in a extremely severe auto accident yesterday. She had to
be airlifted to Atlanta Medical Center. She is basically "brain dead",
though they have her "living" with the use of the hospital equipment. We
are still waiting to hear from the Neurologist to see what, if anything,

can
be done. I don't have anything other than that to say, I am still in

shock.
If you have questions then please email me at .
It may take some time to get back to you but I will do what I can. We

have
a wedding to cancel and all. Please pray for her, and keep her in your
thoughts. There is limited brain function, so there is always hope.

Pat

--
I'm up and dressed, what more do you want?

Old December 4th 03, 10:39 PM
lrulan

We will purr and pray that Dianne recovers.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old December 4th 03, 10:58 PM
fuga =^o^=

Oh my gosh this is horrible. I am so devasted to hear this. I was so
excited for the both of you regarding the wedding.

HUGS and HEADBUTT and MEGA PURRS, Please let us know if there is anything
we can do.

Fuga

Old December 4th 03, 11:08 PM
Lisa Katt

Oh Pat, this is terrible!
My sincerest prayer for Diane. And for you and Sam and all family and
friends.
Elisabet

Old December 5th 03, 12:42 AM
Brenda

"Dianne" wrote in message
[...]

oh my god - we'll purr & pray.
Brenda

Old December 5th 03, 01:07 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:00:15 GMT, "Dianne"
wrote:

This is Pat (some of you know me as "Son of Sam" from Chat) My fiance Dianne
(Katladydi) was in a extremely severe auto accident yesterday. She had to
be airlifted to Atlanta Medical Center. She is basically "brain dead",
though they have her "living" with the use of the hospital equipment. We
are still waiting to hear from the Neurologist to see what, if anything, can
be done. I don't have anything other than that to say, I am still in shock.
If you have questions then please email me at .
It may take some time to get back to you but I will do what I can. We have
a wedding to cancel and all. Please pray for her, and keep her in your
thoughts. There is limited brain function, so there is always hope.

Pat

Will really pray forDianne. Will also send non-stop purrs. Please
let us know how she is progressing. MLB
Old December 5th 03, 01:17 AM
Yowie

Pat (& Family of both sides)

Don't really know what to say, besides our thoughts, prayers and purrs are
with Dianne, and with you and those who love her.

tears,

Yowie

Old December 5th 03, 01:21 AM
Helen Wheels

Dianne wrote:
This is Pat (some of you know me as "Son of Sam" from Chat) My fiance Dianne
(Katladydi) was in a extremely severe auto accident yesterday.

This is horrible news. Our thoughts are with you and your families.
Helen Wheels

Old December 5th 03, 01:48 AM
Annie Wxill

"Dianne" wrote in message
ink.net...
... There is limited brain function, so there is always hope.

Pat

Pat,
What terrible news. Please give us an update whenever you can.
We are sending prayers, hugs and purrs to you and Dianne and your families.
Annie, accompanied by Cinder and Rosie