Funny article.

Old February 11th 05, 09:16 AM
Flippy

Default Funny article.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Heckler/I...890339165.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4n8uc

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old February 11th 05, 10:16 AM
L. (usenetlyn)

Flippy wrote:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Heckler/I...890339165.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4n8uc

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Ha! Cute...reminds me of my Mom who used to (literally) have 6
different cans of cat food open at one time, trying to get her cats to
eat...

-L.

Old February 11th 05, 11:44 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , L.
(usenetlyn) at
wrote on 2/11/05 4:16AM:

Flippy wrote:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/Heckler/I...rson-really-I-
am/2005/02/10/1107890339165.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4n8uc

--
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Ha! Cute...reminds me of my Mom who used to (literally) have 6
different cans of cat food open at one time, trying to get her cats to
eat...

-L.

God I am going through this right now. I swear you would think that they
could make food consistent. However, the batches now are "not tasty enough'.
I look at the damn numbers on the bottom of the can when Gran snarfs it down
an make sure I get all of those. But that always comes to an end and it is a
duck shoot if the next can I open will satisfy. It drives me MAD. So right
now he is not happy with either flavor and meanwhile I have all these cans
of food because I we ONE of them would be acceptable. It just makes me crazy
and meanwhile he wants SOMETHING besides his kibble. Arrrrrgh.

Old February 11th 05, 02:35 PM
CatNipped

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , L.
(usenetlyn) at
wrote on 2/11/05 4:16AM:

Flippy wrote:

[...]

I agree. What is it about canned food? The dry food my cats have eaten
year after year, and they are perfectly happy with this. But as soon as I
find one canned food that I think they like, and then buy a pantry full of
that, they decide they don't like it any more.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 11th 05, 03:01 PM
Karen

wrote on 2/11/05 4:16AM:

Flippy wrote:

[...]

Well, with this food it is definitely some batches are better than others.
I'm just bummed we are on a "not tasty" batch right now.

Old February 11th 05, 03:04 PM
Victor Martinez

That is cute, thanks for sharing.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 11th 05, 03:05 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
year after year, and they are perfectly happy with this. But as soon as I
find one canned food that I think they like, and then buy a pantry full of
that, they decide they don't like it any more.

That is the infamous Food Availability Corollary #1:
If a particular brand/flavor combination of food is readily available or
exists in large quantities in the pantry, it will be ignored.
If the exact same brand/flavor combination is impossible to get it will
be the most delicious morsels on earth.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 11th 05, 06:44 PM
mlbriggs

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 05:44:42 -0600, Karen Chuplis wrote:

in article , L.
(usenetlyn) at
wrote on 2/11/05 4:16AM:

Flippy wrote:

[...]

When this happens (and it does) I open a can of my tuna. After a couple
of meals, she seems back to normal. MLB

Old February 11th 05, 07:44 PM
Karen

news

wrote on 2/11/05 4:16AM:

Flippy wrote:

[...]

Yeah, I ended up opening a little can of Swansons chicken (which of course
he just wanted the chickeny water.) I think I'll pick up some baby food.

Old February 11th 05, 11:07 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-11, Flippy penned:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/Heckler/I...890339165.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/4n8uc

That is some funny stuff! I especially like the "cat people" vs. "everyone
else" commentary.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch