our holiday by Grizzy

Old September 30th 03, 05:54 PM
cati

Default our holiday by Grizzy

Mistoffelees and got back yesterday from our holiday. Mummy came and picked
us up first thing in the morning as she had missed us lots. We were at the
boarding kennel down by the beach as mummy went to Greece.
Mistoffelees was not amused by his holiday and i didnt have anyone to play
ball with but we did get fed lots ( dont think they knew i was meant to be
on a diet!!)

Still its nice to be home and we appear to have a new daddy. I got new toys
as a present and mistoffelees got his catnip and eventually decided to
forgive mummy for going away and leaving him. hoping to train this new daddy
to feed me lots but reckon he has already been told not to as he wouldnt
give me a second breakfast after mummy had gone to work. still he does play
ball lots and give me lots of cuddles so i guess he can stay although all
four of use in one bed is a bit of a squash.

Grizzy

p.s. lots of purrs from Mistoffelees and me to all who need tham as there
have been too many message for Cati to read.

---

Old September 30th 03, 06:06 PM
Marina

"cati" wrote
[...]

Welcome home, Grizzy, and say welcome home to Mistoffelees and Meowmie, too.
Your new Paw sounds like a good sort, even if he didn't give you a second
breakfast. You'll soon teach him the ropes, I'm sure.

--
Marina

Old September 30th 03, 09:41 PM
polonca12000

Welcome back, all of you!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"cati" wrote in message
news
Mistoffelees and got back yesterday from our holiday. snip