A minute and a half with Stinky

Old October 2nd 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default A minute and a half with Stinky

Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at age
sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a scrap of
newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 2nd 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 1, 8:43 pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at age
sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a scrap of
newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.

What a beautiful Big Dood he is. It is wonderful that he lived with
you all those years and your sorrow will never outweigh the love & joy
you brought each other. But I still grieve with you. Skritch Dante for
me.

--
Will in New Haven
"Reach out your hand if your cup be empty

Old October 2nd 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at
age sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a
scrap of newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz

What a wonderful thing to have. Thanks for sharing him again.

Old October 2nd 08, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at age
sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a scrap of
newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz

I remember this one! (At least, I think I do. It looks familiar.)

He must have had the cleanest face in the world that day, he was so
busy with the face-washing.

It's great to see a 16-year-old cat play like that. He really did stay
active until the end.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 2nd 08, 11:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

On Oct 1, 8:43*pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. *I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. *This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at age
sixteen. * He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a scrap of
newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz
Theresa and Dante

Theresa, I missed the news about Stinky's passing, and I'm so sorry.
But besides having the video of him, you can take comfort in his
company all those years, and the fact that you gave him a wonderful
life.
Bob
Old October 2nd 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I
almost forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This
was just about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful
he was, at age sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing
around with a scrap of newspaper, then deciding his face needs
washing.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz

I love it! Thank you for remembering you have this. My heart goes out to
you, Theresa. He was such a wonderful sweet boy.

Jill

Old October 3rd 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:43:31 -0400, "Kreisleriana"
wrote:

Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at age
sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a scrap of
newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz

I am glad you have this nice piece of video of Stinky.

Make some backup copies of it! It will become very precious, as the
years go by.

What a cutie he was!

I wish I had just a few seconds of video of my two RB kitties; I can't
remember what their meows sounded like

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old October 3rd 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote:

Now, of course, I wish I had lots and lots more video of him. I almost
forgot that I had this, and I'm so glad I remembered it. This was just
about a year ago-- and you can see how healthy and beautiful he was, at
age
sixteen. He's on the daybed-- HIS place-- playing around with a scrap of
newspaper, then deciding his face needs washing.
http://good-times.webshots.com/video...54217802GjUIIz

I am glad you have this nice piece of video of Stinky.

Make some backup copies of it! It will become very precious, as the
years go by.

What a cutie he was!

I wish I had just a few seconds of video of my two RB kitties; I can't
remember what their meows sounded like

Thank you. I have another little vid of him I'll post a link to in a little
while, one that I like even better. He's very cute in it, AND you can see
him put Dante in his place.

Old October 3rd 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Gandalf"
I wish I had just a few seconds of video of my two RB kitties; I can't
remember what their meows sounded like

We don't have a video camera

Kyla

- Robert Heinlein