I can't believe it has been a year since the disasters

Old September 1st 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Ollie via CatKB.com

Default I can't believe it has been a year since the disasters

Sounds like you're in Deltona like me. Having done both I'd rather go
through a hurricane (inland, in a cinder block house with a good roof, and no
trees around) than a bad snow storm. Although 3 in one year was a little
much.

Matthew wrote:
it seems like a year to me, what I can't believe is that 911 is 6 years
ago
that is scary

Actually 5 years barry 9/11/2001 close enough though that is enough of a
scary thought

are you going to leave florida?

Nope staying put I got storm shutters and enough supplies to last a few
years

No need to evacute I am inland In between Orlando and Daytona Beach about 25
miles we are going to get some heavy winds between 45 and 65 mph gust maybe
some local flooding not going to leave for that got to be a lot worse. If
anything happens we can live in one of stores or the kids house.

did you get airtight containers for your pets?

nope but got life jackets for all and a inflatable rescue raft just in case
plus plenty of rescue equipment and supplies

how will they breathe Matt, I mean it could happen that you use them
you get penned under an object and they have no air

if you're going to stay, maybe you could setup a live cam, ill send you
a nice media encoder, it works really good.

What so you all can watch a pair of old folks got at it on live feed or when
the family plays gin rummy

still can't believe it has been a year. A moment of silence for those
left behind and lost

[quoted text clipped - 14 lines]
You might have made the journey alone but you will never be forgotten.
WE WILL NEVER FORGET

Old September 1st 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

IBen Getiner wrote:

Yeah, so Peter lost all his hair.... So the hell what...? He's still a
dynamite guitar player. We saw him last year and it was still standing
room only. These things generally happen to a man as he gets older.
Just accept it and things won't appear as such a shock to you.

Minoxidil, Brother IBen.
Mebbe thatz why you never take off that pointy Klan hat?

--
----------

Mr. J Yöung

Old September 1st 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sosessyithurts

IBen Getiner wrote:

Yeah, so Peter lost all his hair.... So the hell what...? He's still a
dynamite guitar player. We saw him last year and it was still standing
room only. These things generally happen to a man as he gets older.
Just accept it and things won't appear as such a shock to you.

i didn't mean it as a slam, but thanks for the heads up, it's scary
really
you see people getting old right before your eyes, just life I guess
I always think I look the same, it's delusional at best.

Marie Osmond should not be a critic
because she can't sing, not real good anyway

Agreed

lil slut

laa laaa laa la la la la

All this from the mind of a child. I can tell already.

little richard looks awful

The man is over 70 years old. What do you expect?

a litte self control maybe? well.. i shouldnt be so blunt, maybe he's
on medication
his contributions to the world stand alone

that nasty arangment of hair on his head

That's his look. That's always been his look. So crucify him for it.
Put on some of his tunes and you might gain a little more respect for
the guy, since he's about 1,000 times more passionate about his music
than you obviously ever were.

oh hell! I discovered little richard

yesterday I stole two candy bars, today I stole one... that's
progression

im the one who tipped everyone off that little richard was on the tube!
I wouldn't have missed it for nothing!

you might be right about the passion though... Im working on that

ftr: *shaking my head, my hair looks just like framptons, color shape
and all..
I can't believe I just told that

cats are spinning around the house madly.
romping here and romping there
tip-toeing, ambushing me, spooking me
spooking one another
they are having a blast

if you want your cat to come and nuzzle you to death, just back off on
the food one time. here they come.. they melt your heart, then you
say.. poor kitty, you must be hungry.. here.. have some tasty food.
they got it all worked out.