Bye Rusty...

Old September 5th 04, 08:31 PM
NuQ

"SimonBarSinister99" wrote in message
. net...
It's taken the better part of a couple of weeks to be able to write this
but
here it goes..... When I first found Rusty many of you were very helpful
in
me deciding what to do...

Thanks for sharing this.

Old September 6th 04, 03:29 PM
Cowa Bungie

Dear Simon, why do you assume the toy fell out of the bag (or the buns
"fell" off the shelf, Rhonda)? Why assume it was strange that your
wife and you arrived five seconds apart that night (or that Walter and
Rhonda just happened to be the only ones in the grocery aisle)?

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."

Rusty (and Buns) saw the grief of big sad humans and ordered God to
prove "All is Well, and All is Well, and All Manner of Thing Shall Be
Well."

Bless you and everyone who is kind to the Unloved, Animal or Human.

Old September 8th 04, 04:51 AM
Chris H

Your story was the bright spot in my day! I have always thought cats are
smart, and Rusty has just proved it to the world. They appreciate the litte
(and BIG) things we do for them. Loved looking at his mug shots! He is a
sweetie!

Great story for sharing!!!!

Old September 9th 04, 05:30 AM
bonbon

"SimonBarSinister99" wrote in message .net...

Rusty was an incredible animal and he made me realize how much could be
gained by giving an old timer like him a chance. I would suggest to anyone
who can try adopting one of the many FIV Homeless cats that are up for
adoption all over the US. It will be one of the most rewarding experiences
you will ever have. These cats know they are sick, and they know they need
you. You will be rewarded in ways a regular pet just couldn't reward you. As
heartbreaking as it has been for my family I would adopt a FIV cat without a
second thought. Our home is not the same without Rusty..He is buried outside
my Office Window on the edge of the woods by the Groundhogs and Chipmunk Den
he loved to hunt by..

Sorry this story is so long but I had to write this for myself and Rusty...

Rusty pics are at http://www.lavolpe.com/r/rusty.htm

Rusty was a good name for him.
When he left this world, he knew he was loved.

-bonbon