Bridge purrs

Old January 6th 13, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

Default Bridge purrs

I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best
decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this
afternoon to say goodbye to her.

Ann
Old January 6th 13, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/6/2013 9:39 AM, ann791 wrote:
I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best
decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this
afternoon to say goodbye to her.

Ann

Oh, dear Ann. I'm so sorry. Bridge purrs are on the way for Cinnamon
and for your broken hearts.

Jill

Old January 6th 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Sun, 06 Jan 2013 09:39:55 -0500, ann791 wrote:

I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best
decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this
afternoon to say goodbye to her.

Ann

"....Rise up slowly, Angel..."
It's hard to let you go...."
MLB

Old January 6th 13, 06:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

ann791 wrote:
I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best
decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this
afternoon to say goodbye to her.

Ann

I'm so very sorry to read this. :'( I've lit a candle for, Cinnamon.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Cnnmn
--
Adrian
Old January 6th 13, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"ann791" wrote in message
I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best
decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this afternoon
to say goodbye to her.

Ann

Purrs for all of you. That is the hardest, and most loving, decision a pet
owner can make.

Joy

Old January 6th 13, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Sunday, January 6, 2013 2:39:55 PM UTC, ann791 wrote:
I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this afternoon to say goodbye to her. Ann

So sad- purrs en route for you and her

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 7th 13, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

ann791 wrote:

I just got off the phone with the vet. We are going the make the best
decision for Cinnamon and send her to the bridge. We will go this
afternoon to say goodbye to her.

I'm so sorry, Ann. We were all hoping for a better outcome. Purrs for
you both.

--
Joyce