R.I.P Happy Dog

Old April 6th 04, 06:54 PM
Yoj

My condolences. I understand your feeling. You must grieve in your own
way and do what is right for you.

--
Joy

"Sherry " wrote in message
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning.

He spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front

of a
car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Old April 6th 04, 07:55 PM
lrulan

aw, much condolences, Sherry. We will light a candle for Happy Dog's safe
journey to the RB. He will be happy there.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old April 6th 04, 08:18 PM
Adrian

Sherry wrote:
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning.
He spotted another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran
right in front of a car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

{{{{{{{{{{ Sherry}}}}}}}}}} I'm so sorry, I will light a candle for the
puppy.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)

Old April 6th 04, 08:36 PM
Annie Wxill

"Sherry " wrote in message
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He

spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of

car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Many hugs, Sherry. Dachshunds have a special place in my heart. We once had
a dachshund, long hair, black & tan, rescued from the pound. Isabel was
such a funny and sweet dog who was fearless. I understand your loss and we
are sending deepest condolences and healing purrs and prayers.
Annie, Cinder and Rosie

Old April 6th 04, 08:52 PM
polonca12000

Oh, Sherry, I'm so very sorry to hear that.
Lots of purrs and gentle hugs for your poor heart,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old April 6th 04, 09:18 PM
Jo Firey

"Sherry " wrote in message
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He

spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of

car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

What a heartbreaking thing to have happen. I know how deeply this hurt.
Fearless instincts from a distant past conflict with modern reality.

May your memories soften your pain.

Jo

Old April 6th 04, 09:58 PM
Lois Reay

"Sherry " wrote in message
I just wanted to post that we lost our dachshund Happy this morning. He

spotted
another dog, went nuts and jerked off the leash. He ran right in front of

car.

I am never getting another pet, ever.

Sherry

Mega purrs going out to you Sherry for your heartache to ease.

Lois

Old April 6th 04, 10:16 PM
Hopitus2

Sherry....I am *so* sorry to hear this....please know comfort purrs beaming
up to you from south FL and also for your DH, who loves the pets as much as
you do. He must be emotionally flattened, poor thing, as well as you. Hugs
for you all from Hopitus.

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
:
: ...