Omni - RB

Old April 9th 04, 06:44 PM
polonca12000

Our deepest condolences,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Brenda" wrote in message
My mom called last night with the sad news that Omni crossed the bridge
yesterday. Poor little baby had been having trouble walking and eating

for
some time now. Yesterday morning she began struggling to breathe - my mom
took her to the vet for what turned out to be the last time.

Brenda

Old April 9th 04, 07:06 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
"Brenda" wrote:

My mom called last night with the sad news that Omni crossed the bridge
yesterday. Poor little baby had been having trouble walking and eating
for
some time now. Yesterday morning she began struggling to breathe - my
mom
took her to the vet for what turned out to be the last time.

Brenda

Purrs for your mom & Omni.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old April 10th 04, 01:51 PM
Adrian

Brenda wrote:
My mom called last night with the sad news that Omni crossed the
bridge yesterday. Poor little baby had been having trouble walking
and eating for some time now. Yesterday morning she began struggling
to breathe - my mom took her to the vet for what turned out to be the
last time.

Brenda

Purrs for your mom and I will light a candle for Omni.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 10th 04, 08:05 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 23:53:24 GMT, "Brenda"
wrote:

My mom called last night with the sad news that Omni crossed the bridge
yesterday. Poor little baby had been having trouble walking and eating for
some time now. Yesterday morning she began struggling to breathe - my mom
took her to the vet for what turned out to be the last time.

Brenda

Brenda, I am so sorry. Please give my condolences to your mom. Hugs
to both of you, and may Omni be happily romping in the fields at The
Bridge.

Ginger-lyn

purrs from Omni Brenda Cat anecdotes 7 March 25th 04 05:39 AM
purrs for Omni Brenda Cat anecdotes 22 March 19th 04 11:52 AM