More pics of Nikki enjoying the sun

Old April 10th 04, 01:52 AM
Brenda

"Marina" wrote in message
It's another sunny day and, flattered by all the attention she is getting
from so many boycats, Nikki posed nicely for a few more pictures:

http://tinyurl.com/2b4ww

http://tinyurl.com/23s97

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

she's so pretty!
Brenda

Old April 10th 04, 02:12 PM
Cheryl

"Marina" dumped this in news:c55eag$2pb06m$1
@ID-145842.news.uni-berlin.de on 09 Apr 2004:

It's another sunny day and, flattered by all the attention she is getting
from so many boycats, Nikki posed nicely for a few more pictures:

http://tinyurl.com/2b4ww

http://tinyurl.com/23s97

Aww... She looks so content and happy. I have some window perches in the
front of the house that gets late-day sun, but the sun has been hiding too
much lately. It's really getting depressing.

--
Cheryl

Old April 12th 04, 07:49 PM
dsh-diva

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:16:55 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

Oi! Never mind pictures of Nikki, what about mroe pics of the most

handsome boy
cat in the entire universe????

Waffles

OK, Waffles, here you a Frank in all his pink-nosiness.

http://tinyurl.com/2w4pz

Frank, Xena loved your pink-nosiness pictures. As soon as I get
batteries for my camera I'll post some of her pink-nosiness pictures.
Pink noses are so CUTE!! Mreowrr..... Jennie for Xena

Old April 12th 04, 08:07 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:49:56 GMT, dsh-diva yodeled:

wrote:

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

Oi! Never mind pictures of Nikki, what about mroe pics of the most

handsome boy
cat in the entire universe????

Waffles

OK, Waffles, here you a Frank in all his pink-nosiness.

http://tinyurl.com/2w4pz

Frank, Xena loved your pink-nosiness pictures. As soon as I get
batteries for my camera I'll post some of her pink-nosiness pictures.
Pink noses are so CUTE!! Mreowrr..... Jennie for Xena

Pink Noses! Pink Noses! I love pinky nosies. Stinky has a beauty.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 13th 04, 03:37 AM
Marina

wrote:

OK, Waffles, here you a Frank in all his pink-nosiness.

http://tinyurl.com/2w4pz

Frank, Xena loved your pink-nosiness pictures. As soon as I get
batteries for my camera I'll post some of her pink-nosiness pictures.
Pink noses are so CUTE!! Mreowrr..... Jennie for Xena

Can't wait to see some more pink noses. ;o) And Waffles, in case you are
thinking of unsheathing those deadly claws of yours, other girlcats can
look, can't they, as long as they don't touch?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki