Monomania

Old April 11th 04, 08:11 AM
Marina

Default Monomania

For some strange reason, Frank has suddenly decided that the fridge contains
something delicious, something a million times better than the inferior slop
that I served him for breakfast (Nutro Choice senior cat). I don't know what
brought this on. He spent several hours trying to scratch his way into the
fridge. Here he is reaching for the handle:

http://tinyurl.com/3bd86

He should know by now that Meowmie is a soppy vegetarian and the fridge
never contains anything but vegetables. He's been with me for 16 years, for
pity's sake! He seems absolutely convinced that heaven lurks behind the
fridge door. Do your cats ever get this kind of monomania?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 11th 04, 08:16 AM
Sherry

For some strange reason, Frank has suddenly decided that the fridge contains
something delicious, something a million times better than the inferior slop
that I served him for breakfast (Nutro Choice senior cat). I don't know what
brought this on. He spent several hours trying to scratch his way into the
fridge. Here he is reaching for the handle:

http://tinyurl.com/3bd86

He should know by now that Meowmie is a soppy vegetarian and the fridge
never contains anything but vegetables. He's been with me for 16 years, for
pity's sake! He seems absolutely convinced that heaven lurks behind the
fridge door. Do your cats ever get this kind of monomania?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

LOL! What a cute picture!!

Sherry

Old April 11th 04, 10:48 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

He spent several hours trying to scratch his way into the
fridge. Here he is reaching for the handle:

http://tinyurl.com/3bd86

He should know by now that Meowmie is a soppy vegetarian and the fridge
never contains anything but vegetables. He's been with me for 16 years, for
pity's sake! He seems absolutely convinced that heaven lurks behind the
fridge door.

It was :-/

I was in the fridge, as Frank and I were embarking on a game of "Hypothermia, I
need to be warmed up *slowly*"

As it is, I had to teleport back home and warm up by snuggling next to the fat
one.

It's not the same, I tell you, it's not the same :-/

Waffles.

**$om $

Old April 11th 04, 11:06 AM
Lisa Katt

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
For some strange reason, Frank has suddenly decided that the fridge

contains
something delicious, something a million times better than the inferior

slop
that I served him for breakfast (Nutro Choice senior cat). I don't know

what
brought this on. He spent several hours trying to scratch his way into the
fridge. Here he is reaching for the handle:

http://tinyurl.com/3bd86

He should know by now that Meowmie is a soppy vegetarian and the fridge
never contains anything but vegetables. He's been with me for 16 years, for
pity's sake! He seems absolutely convinced that heaven lurks behind the
fridge door. Do your cats ever get this kind of monomania?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

A cat could always hope, couldn't he.
You might suddenly have reformed to fish-eating, Marina.
I know you hate fish, but a miracle COULD happen.
You go, Frankie Boy!
Elisabet

Old April 11th 04, 12:57 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
For some strange reason, Frank has suddenly decided that the fridge
contains something delicious, something a million times better than
the inferior slop that I served him for breakfast (Nutro Choice
senior cat). I don't know what brought this on. He spent several
hours trying to scratch his way into the fridge. Here he is reaching
for the handle:

http://tinyurl.com/3bd86

He should know by now that Meowmie is a soppy vegetarian and the
fridge never contains anything but vegetables. He's been with me for
16 years, for pity's sake! He seems absolutely convinced that heaven
lurks behind the fridge door. Do your cats ever get this kind of
monomania?

May Waffles accidently teleported into the fridge.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 11th 04, 03:48 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Marina at
wrote on 4/11/04 2:11 AM:

For some strange reason, Frank has suddenly decided that the fridge contains
something delicious, something a million times better than the inferior slop
that I served him for breakfast (Nutro Choice senior cat). I don't know what
brought this on. He spent several hours trying to scratch his way into the
fridge. Here he is reaching for the handle:

http://tinyurl.com/3bd86

He should know by now that Meowmie is a soppy vegetarian and the fridge
never contains anything but vegetables. He's been with me for 16 years, for
pity's sake! He seems absolutely convinced that heaven lurks behind the
fridge door. Do your cats ever get this kind of monomania?

Oh how funny! You must give him something out of the fridge sometime. Sugar
gets monomania with blinds sometimes. Bat, bat, bat, bat.... It can be
insane making.

Karen