CAtslaves - important notice

Old September 30th 03, 03:59 AM
Yowie

Default CAtslaves - important notice

Dear catslave people,

Due to the SWEN virus, my inbox is often full, which means I may not have
received your e-mail, and therefore haven't processed your application or a
change in your membership. If you need to contact me about your membership,
and you don't seem to be getting through the normal channels, please try
victoria dot chapman at bhpsteel dot com and put "[catslaves]" in the
subject line. You could also leave me a message through YahooIM on
yowie9644. Could you please pass this message on to anyone you know who may
have applied for membership but has not yet been approved.

I also realise that other people may be as just as badly affected by SWEN as
I am, and therefore will not refuse membership or remove anyone from the
list because of bad e-mail addresses at this time.

My apologies for the inconvenience and thankyou for your understanding.

Yowie, catslaves listowner

Old September 30th 03, 07:07 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:59:56 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Yowie. I imagine some of them are getting bounced back from
address, because Swen is coming in faster than the limits on my inbox
can handle :-( I may try to set it to read it on the site until this
stops (soon, please, soon!).

Ginger-lyn