[OT] The process has begun

Old January 28th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default [OT] The process has begun

DH has made arrangements to move in with a friend, starting this Friday
or Saturday. My reaction is to cry; his reaction is to snap at me.

I know I did all I could. And I know that it will be much better
emotionally for me once he is gone. But I do not know how I will
survive, and I am terrified.

He will be moving back in with the same friend he stayed with during our
"trial" separation. That didn't work out too well, so I hope it works
better this time. Because this time, he is NOT coming back.

I will be getting half his paycheck (for now). That will cover rent,
cat food and litter, and some food for me. It won't cover utilities or
credit card debt (and mine is *huge*). I think I can get on a program
that will reduce my utilities (based on income), so that should help. I
am going to have to cancel my dial-up backup, all the fancy things on
the phone I just got recently, and I'm not sure yet what else. The cats
will probably have to go on cheap food instead of the good stuff they're
getting now. I eat very little, and their are food pantries around, so
I am not too worried about food.

I'm babbling. I'm sad. I'm depressed. I'm lost. And I'm crying again.

Ginger-lyn
Professional Idiot
--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old January 28th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

(((((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))))

Joy

Old January 28th 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default The process has begun

On 28 Jan., 19:40, Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Heyyy - slow down. Things change. There will be good things coming to
you. Be sure of that.
Life`s supposed to be getting better. {{{Ginger-Lyn}}} You are never
alone. Help will always come.

love
Bettina
Old January 28th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 28th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Ginger-lyn wrote in
:

[...]

I wont repeat some of the great answers others have given. I will only
say you would be an idiot if you did NOT feel sad, depressed, terrified
and lost. As the others, my thoughts and wishes for better times are
going out to you.

Andy
Old January 28th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Whether divorced or widowed we all face these fears. Just keep to a budget,
save where you can and use the programs that are there when you need them.
Coupons are a good thing. Prayers for you both.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I am sorry, Lee

Old January 28th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Ginger-lyn wrote:
I'm babbling. I'm sad. I'm depressed. I'm lost. And I'm crying again.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}}}}}}}}}}

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 29th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

Oh my dear, Ginger-Lyn, I never know what to say in these cases, except I
certainly know you're not an idiot-- you're a wonderful, unique, caring
person. My heart goes out to you, and we are sending you mucho, mucho
cyber-hugs, purrs and headbutts. Please keep us RPCA folk in the loop and
don't be a stranger. This group has been more help to me in more ways than
it knows.