Fastidious Little Boy

Old September 15th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Fastidious Little Boy

When Little Boy wanted back in, I opened the door. When I opened the door,
a bug dropped off onto his head.

Little Boy backed up, started brushing at his head with first one paw,
then the other, until he knocked the bug off. When the bug was knocked off,
he stomped on it twice, stepped back and sniffed at it, then marched
through the door with a triumphant look on his face.

Oh yes, he had to wash to clean his dignity back up - can't be seen to be
nervous about bugs, you know...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old September 15th 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

When Little Boy wanted back in, I opened the door. When I opened the door,
a bug dropped off onto his head.

Little Boy backed up, started brushing at his head with first one paw,
then the other, until he knocked the bug off. When the bug was knocked
off,
he stomped on it twice, stepped back and sniffed at it, then marched
through the door with a triumphant look on his face.

Oh yes, he had to wash to clean his dignity back up - can't be seen to be
nervous about bugs, you know...

HEE DIDN EEET IT??????????
DANTE

Old September 15th 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...

When Little Boy wanted back in, I opened the door. When I opened
the door,
a bug dropped off onto his head.

Little Boy backed up, started brushing at his head with first one
paw,
then the other, until he knocked the bug off. When the bug was
knocked off,
he stomped on it twice, stepped back and sniffed at it, then
marched
through the door with a triumphant look on his face.

Oh yes, he had to wash to clean his dignity back up - can't be
seen to be
nervous about bugs, you know...

HEE DIDN EEET IT??????????
DANTE

Aside from the ick factor, that is one of my favorite of Kayla's
tricks. She catches (and eats) flies.

Jo

Old September 15th 09, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message

[...]

I THAWT U WER SUPPOSD 2 EET THM. THEY GUD! BUZZY BUT GUD.
DANTE