Biskit's Anniversary

Old January 17th 10, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Biskit's Anniversary

Bikkie's anniversary is close. Either this month or next, and IIRC it
was 2004 when she
strayed up. That would make her 7 or maybe 8 now. She has been such a
joy to have.
She is the most nonconfrontational, polite cat I've ever known. And
incredibly healthy.

Of all the cats I've had, Biskit is the most low-maintenance, never
causing trouble and never
demanding anything. If she wants in my lap,she looks up at me and
"asks." She is a sweetie.

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets
Old January 17th 10, 06:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Sherry wrote:
Bikkie's anniversary is close. Either this month or next, and IIRC it
was 2004 when she
strayed up. That would make her 7 or maybe 8 now. She has been such a
joy to have.
She is the most nonconfrontational, polite cat I've ever known. And
incredibly healthy.

Of all the cats I've had, Biskit is the most low-maintenance, never
causing trouble and never
demanding anything. If she wants in my lap,she looks up at me and
"asks." She is a sweetie.

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

Best wishes to Biskit and many happy returns of the day! MLB
Old January 17th 10, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Sherry" wrote in message
Bikkie's anniversary is close. Either this month or next, and IIRC it
was 2004 when she
strayed up. That would make her 7 or maybe 8 now. She has been such a
joy to have.
She is the most nonconfrontational, polite cat I've ever known. And
incredibly healthy.

Of all the cats I've had, Biskit is the most low-maintenance, never
causing trouble and never
demanding anything. If she wants in my lap,she looks up at me and
"asks." She is a sweetie.

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

What a nice picture. And did you notice that the flowers actually form a
*heart* around Biskit? How appropriate for an anniversary kitty!

MaryL

Old January 17th 10, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

No cluons were harmed when Sherry wrote:
Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

What a beautiful girl!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old January 17th 10, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
Bikkie's anniversary is close. Either this month or next, and IIRC it
was 2004 when she
strayed up. That would make her 7 or maybe 8 now. She has been such a
joy to have.
She is the most nonconfrontational, polite cat I've ever known. And
incredibly healthy.

Of all the cats I've had, Biskit is the most low-maintenance, never
causing trouble and never
demanding anything. If she wants in my lap,she looks up at me and
"asks." She is a sweetie.

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

Happy Anniversary, Biskit! And that's a wonderful picture She sounds
incredibly sweet.

Jill

Old January 17th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Jan 16, 9:36*pm, Sherry wrote:

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

What a cutie she is!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 17th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Sherry" wrote in message
Bikkie's anniversary is close. Either this month or next, and IIRC
it
was 2004 when she
strayed up. That would make her 7 or maybe 8 now. She has been such
joy to have.
She is the most nonconfrontational, polite cat I've ever known. And
incredibly healthy.

Of all the cats I've had, Biskit is the most low-maintenance, never
causing trouble and never
demanding anything. If she wants in my lap,she looks up at me and
"asks." She is a sweetie.

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

She is gorgeous! And I suspect almost exactly what the fancy breeder
on Martha Stewart is trying to reproduce.

Jo

Old January 17th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Sherry wrote:
Bikkie's anniversary is close. Either this month or next, and IIRC it
was 2004 when she
strayed up. That would make her 7 or maybe 8 now. She has been such a
joy to have.
She is the most nonconfrontational, polite cat I've ever known. And
incredibly healthy.

Of all the cats I've had, Biskit is the most low-maintenance, never
causing trouble and never
demanding anything. If she wants in my lap,she looks up at me and
"asks." She is a sweetie.

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

What a gorgeous picture of our Biskit! I once had a cat that looked
up at me to ask for lap time too. What a major change from when
you first found her.
Old January 17th 10, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

What an adorable picture - Biskit in the flowers! She looks so sweet.

Happy anniversary!

Joyce

--
In war you kill the people who are the victims of the tyrant you
claim to be fighting against. -- Howard Zinn
Old January 17th 10, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

wrote:

Sherry wrote:

Here is the most recent pic I have of her, taken last August. It's a
rare picture, because she
just about never goes outside.

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/27058...oTg?vhost=pets

What an adorable picture - Biskit in the flowers! She looks so sweet.

Happy anniversary!

I'd make this my wallpaper if it weren't for the fact that I can never
see my wallpaper because I always have so many windows open.

How did Sherry manage to get such a picturesque photo of this little
flower child?

Biskit's New Sweater Sherry Cat anecdotes 4 May 19th 08 04:31 AM
Anniversary JBHajos Cat anecdotes 32 January 28th 05 11:18 AM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 15 August 30th 04 11:02 PM
Sad Anniversary CajunPrincess Cat anecdotes 24 August 14th 04 04:07 PM
A sad anniversary ---MIKE--- Cat health & behaviour 4 August 28th 03 08:53 PM