Yahoo photos

Old May 2nd 05, 03:12 AM
Candace

Default Yahoo photos

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
I liked the Yahoo photos you all have been using (Justin most

recently),
so I put some of the photos of Hodge that you're probably sick of

seeing
in one. Mainly because I like the slideshow feature. I'll have to dig

out even more photos . . .

http://tinyurl.com/b5dxj

--
http://www.slywy.com/

Oh, he's darling, he looks so innocent, who would ever guess he has an
"evil" side? I like orange kitties, have one myself...

Mine are here although I just posted it in the taking kitty for a walk
thread:

http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

Candace

Old May 2nd 05, 03:43 AM
Justin L

On Mon, 02 May 2005 02:02:15 GMT, "Diane L. Schirf"
wrote:

I liked the Yahoo photos you all have been using (Justin most recently),
so I put some of the photos of Hodge that you're probably sick of seeing
in one. Mainly because I like the slideshow feature. I'll have to dig
out even more photos . . .

http://tinyurl.com/b5dxj

Hodge is a very good looking cat, not at all dog-faced....

more pictures! more pictures!!!

Justin
Old May 2nd 05, 04:46 AM
Charlie Wilkes

wrote:

I liked the Yahoo photos you all have been using (Justin most recently),
so I put some of the photos of Hodge that you're probably sick of seeing
in one. Mainly because I like the slideshow feature. I'll have to dig
out even more photos . . .

http://tinyurl.com/b5dxj

Hodge is a fine-looking cat with a wonderful tail.

Charlie
Old May 2nd 05, 05:08 AM
Adam Helberg

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Diane L. Schirf wrote:
I liked the Yahoo photos you all have been using (Justin most

recently),
so I put some of the photos of Hodge that you're probably sick of

seeing
in one. Mainly because I like the slideshow feature. I'll have to dig

out even more photos . . .

http://tinyurl.com/b5dxj

--
http://www.slywy.com/

Oh, he's darling, he looks so innocent, who would ever guess he has an
"evil" side? I like orange kitties, have one myself...

Mine are here although I just posted it in the taking kitty for a walk
thread:

http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

Candace

Looks like you've got a cat zoo there.

Adam

Old May 2nd 05, 12:55 PM
Linda E

He's a beauty! Especially like the one in the bag.....

Linda

Old May 2nd 05, 12:58 PM
Linda E

Beautiful babies.. past and present.

Linda

Yahoo! spying Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 1 December 14th 04 07:53 PM
Added photos Tanada Cat anecdotes 30 May 27th 04 02:05 PM
New Photos of the Gizmeister!! Gizela Cat anecdotes 3 November 28th 03 08:29 AM
Duffy and Holly (new photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 23 October 11th 03 01:28 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM