Declawing etc Illegal in Rome

Old November 24th 05, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Phil P. busted (was Declawing etc Illegal in Rome)

"No More Retail" wrote in message
. ..
You are sounding like me Phil I am doing paperwork, playing on the
newsgroups and on the road ( I am not driving ) doing last minute things
before tomorrow and the long weekend.

I seem to get better prices when I spec jobs late at night at the shelter
than I do when I'm in my office. Must be the cats' attitude rubbing off on
me. You know, "If its not exactly what I want- I don't want it". lol!

Old November 24th 05, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Wendy" wrote in message

Aw come on Phil, be nice. We don't argue we just keep each other company

and
provide moral support for the times we're trapping in neighborhoods anyone
in their right mind wouldn't be walking through in daylight much less

after
dark.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Muggers would be too afraid
of redirected aggression to bother you while you were arguing. lol!

We only argue about what to bait the trap with ;o)

.... and end up eating it yourselves because you've aggravated each other so
much. lol

I personally haven't been in on the 2 year quest for the 'little hussy'. I
suspect that cat might die of old age before she gets caught.

All you have to do to get her to go into the trap is tell her to stay out of
it. ;-/

Phil

Hooray Rome! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 October 25th 05 11:52 PM
Article: Cat who put owner in hospital from bite wounds to be destroyed. kaeli Cat health & behaviour 126 May 17th 04 02:26 PM
Laser declaw? Huh? stlibf Cat health & behaviour 160 January 23rd 04 04:41 PM
Unbelievable BS! WRT declawing from the SFVMA [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 September 29th 03 04:04 PM
OMG! One more reason to NOT declaw... Sherry Cat health & behaviour 374 August 22nd 03 08:38 PM