Concatulationz! Unka John!

Old April 4th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Concatulationz! Unka John!

Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/4/2009 1:04:28 PM
Old April 4th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz realli gudgud newz. Piglet glad humans are good sometimes.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old April 4th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:06:15 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...99019929862546

i hiss spitt at trooder cats. they mite eet my fudz.
beauty

They are FURRY big kitties. I yam afraid of them.
Cinder
Old April 4th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

It's a good bit of news. Nice to have some of that these days.
Courage and love still count for something.

Fred

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/4/2009 1:04:28 PM

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 5th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^.**.^=

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:06:15 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...99019929862546

i hiss spitt at trooder cats. they mite eet my fudz.
beauty

Yoo kan offur tew shayer yer fudz wif demselves.
Dey probubly RNt trooding, but jest finding owt were fings r keeped, wike da
doodlebox, n fings, toys, gitting ewwssed tew where dey r at. Dey r
confoozed.
See?

They are FURRY big kitties. I yam afraid of them.
Cinder

Yeah, dey r pritty big but not skary...wike I jest telled beauty..
Wull wen did awl diz happen? Maybee dey r frendlee. I jest wooked at dere
pixture n dey dunt wook dat skary. Dey r probubly ufrayed, maybee dey got
losted r sumpthin wike dat..yoo shood tawk tew demselfs n fynd owt whut
happund wif dem. yer Pa brot dem hoam.sew dey wood be sayfe. He wuvs yoo
boff da bestest. I kan tell yoo dat, but he wanted tew hulp owt unther
kittyz.. Twy n be fwendz wiff demselfs, n if dey git nazty n hisspit, yoo
jest tell dem in a nise voise dat dere iz no fitingh alowed in diz hoam. Den
jest sit daown, frow Unks John outta da rheum, n tawk fings offer, n hab sum
nip wine wile yer tawking n efferfing will be jest fine.
Twust me on dis one. Whut names do dey have? Haow old r dey?
Okay, iz nozy..
Haow minny kittiez wif at yer hoam gnow?
Naow yoo hab 2 noo frendz [smilez]
nosepoinks n headbumps
I kan port offer inny time iffen yoo knead me
Fangu Unka John fur gibbing deez bootiful kitties a nise hoam fur uhwile.
Efferfing will wurk owt.

Mosey

Old April 5th 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...99019929862546

i hiss spitt at trooder cats. they mite eet my fudz.
beauty

They are FURRY big kitties. I yam afraid of them.
Cinder

Day seem lufferlee. I bet by da tyme dat dey get'
akwired intu uh noo onetruhome yu wyll mizz dem.
It iz uh gud ting tu foster needy kitteez.

Pit2nya, hu wuzza foster-kitty hurownself.

Old April 5th 09, 08:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...#5320899019929...

i hiss spitt at trooder cats. they mite eet my fudz.
beauty

They are FURRY big kitties. I yam afraid of them.
Cinder

Dey ar booteeful ana we hopez dey appurrsheight der new home.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude

Old April 6th 09, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

concatulashunz, Tiger fur hiz howze, anna totalli unnerstandin beauty anna
Cinderz purnt of veew
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties!

Letz concatulate Unka John who haz fostererd two katz - I'b seen
deyre piksure and dere bootiful (altho awl catz iz bootiful by dere
furry nature!)

Roomor haz it dat Beauty an Cinder iz not thrilled...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/4/2009 1:04:28 PM

Any nooz, Unka Dan????? Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 26 November 11th 08 02:32 AM
unka Dan Stormmee Cat community 2 April 11th 07 10:22 AM
Concatulationz Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 12 March 12th 07 11:55 AM
Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 February 24th 06 12:52 AM
Concatulationz! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 3 August 9th 05 04:01 AM