Anomaly

Old May 2nd 10, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
harry

Default Anomaly

Hello,

In a highly built up neighborhood, i saw a kitty (maybe ‘cat’) peeking
at me from around the corner of my house, where I was sitting, getting
some late afternoon sun. Wide eyed, he looked at me; I looked at him,
then he shot back away. Later I heard birds screaming high in the tall
trees, so I guess he took another route to his destination. I had
enough time to see two, big, round eyes, and one ear. The ear was
perfectly round, sort of like a hyena. He looked like an angry, fuzzy,
Maine Coon. [MaineCoons’ brow fur has a tendency (on occasion
http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/a4c84f9ba7293c62
http://thm-a01.yimg.com/nimage/38e99d10b11aa322 ) to fall nearly over
their eyes in such a way as to make them look as if they are scowling
(angry look), also thereis a longer distance from the tip of the nose
to the tip of the chin (sort of a monkey look (actually the MaineCoon
is supposed to look like a raccoon))].

Several weeks after 3-month-old Baby Mr. Miracle shot out the door and
disappeared into the dark of night and great snow drifts, I got a
quick glance at this round-eared kitty/cat, and for an instant thought
it was Baby, but I could see he was much bigger, older and rough/wild
looking. When this kitty/cat was a kitten, someone could have cut his
ears with a toenail cutter, it happened in a fight, or he is, truly
someone’s escaped Asian Leopard.

Letus name him “Anomaly“:
He looks like: “Amur Leopard Cat . . . “; Second row; left, and then
notice some, very, round ears later on down the page:
http://www.nitewindes.com/ALCinfo.html

Here is the Bengal cat forefather of my SnowBengal at http://fluffyfuzzies.com

http://www.hdw-inc.com/ourcats.htm notice the round ears, however the
cat I saw at my house had short (close to the head), round ears, and
the flesh of the ear I saw was the normal, thin flesh of a normal,
kitty ear.
Amur Leopard Cat
http://www.altavista.com/image/resul...at&kgs=1&kls=0

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32