Offishul vote cownt Jellicle Ball locayshun

Old October 19th 04, 05:01 PM
Miss Violette

Thank yourownsef, OEJ, blushing deeply and very flattered
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Dyna, my favorite girlcat, you are so very creative! Those all sounds
like excellent ideas. And fur Snow Queen I would like to nominate
yourownbeautifulself.

MCat

Snow Kween? Uhhhh, miss bootiful OEJ, would it be ok if I'z was to
nominininate yourownself? You are such a bootiful kitty it seems like
you would be a natural fur da Snow Kween.

STTom

Old October 19th 04, 06:16 PM
Sylvia M.

Datz sweet ov yu, Sweety.
See heow it goze, tho. Cince I wunt kwite be there in reel tyme,
I wudunt want tu howld enny ceremony up, ur ennyting.
Ao juzt see heow da tymink iz.
Dat yu tink I yam kreatiff an beyutefol, datz rilly wat kowntz, ya
kno...

Dyna, thowtfoolee

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:
O! dat seowndz wunnerfool, Gretchen Marie!
Yu ar soo klever!
Heow bowt having sum fayke icysikkulz hanging rownd,
tu paddy-paw?
An weez kin hab menny flavourz ov icy kreem.
Kud weez go owt onna verryverry sayfe bowt, d'ya tink???
An play tree-tag???
An lik snowbawlz?
An hab uh Snow Kweeen??
An go on slay-rydez????
OOPz! I diddit uhgin, mine brane iz spinnink!!!!

Dyna, laying on hur side, head twisted backwayd, dizzy.

Old October 22nd 04, 06:40 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze finkz thatz a gud idea Trudi. The Jellicle Ball is a furry special
event, and has a certain air to it. Itz sad, itz honoring, itz fun too.
Weze finks a snow queen party would be gud later on in the year. Anywayz,
weze not sure ifn therez snow at Lake Louise at the end of October or not.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Not wanting to put a damper on ideas, but wanting to preserve some of the
past as well)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

perhaps we chould has a snow queen atta holiday parti? Trudi

Old October 23rd 04, 12:33 AM
Sylvia M.

"Ray or Fran" wrote in message
Weze finkz thatz a gud idea Trudi. The Jellicle Ball is a furry

special
event, and has a certain air to it. Itz sad, itz honoring, itz fun

too.
Weze finks a snow queen party would be gud later on in the year.

Anywayz,
weze not sure ifn therez snow at Lake Louise at the end of October

or not.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(Not wanting to put a damper on ideas, but wanting to preserve some

of the
past as well)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

perhaps we chould has a snow queen atta holiday parti? Trudi

Seowndz gud tu me...lyke Kissamouze tyme ur Noo Yeerz???

Dyna, easily pleeezt

Old October 24th 04, 05:39 AM
Arlene Knop

MouseCat wrote:

Sylvia M. wrote:

I wunner iffin weez gonna see da Aurora Boraliz, udderwyze nown az
Nordern Litez?
...Ummm I meeen yuuz, hu ar goink 8'(

Dyna, wiztfoolee

My dear Dynamite kitty, a thought just came to me. I don't know how I
could have missed this before...

Since Cleopatra has perfected her time shifting teleporter, once your
Meowmie is back you can use Cleopatra's time shifter and time shift back
to the Jellicle Ball! So we can dance there after all. And you will be
able to join me in appreciating the beauty of the Aurora (though it will
be nothing compared to your own marvelous beauty!).

Once your Meowmie is back you won't have time shifted yet, so I will be
sure to keep up a good description of what we're doing at the Ball. That
way as soon as you are able to get back to the computer you can read up
on what we were doing while you were waiting to do the time shift.

MCat

Cleopatra is wun of thuh most clever cats we hav here. Maybe we shud
giv her a science award fur her diskoveree. We cud award it to her at
thuh Jellicle Ball and then we cud award it to sum other kitty after
that who haz made a big discoveree. We cud call it Thuh Cleoptra Award
for Advancement and Improovment to thuh Lives of All Catz. Wot do yew
think?

Gretchen Marie