PING Charleen

Old December 23rd 05, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default PING Charleen

WHAT were those treats you sent with your Xmas card? Little miss
'catfood is beneath me' Miranda ate TWO of them!!! This is the first
time ever she's eaten any kind of food or treat intended for cats! I
think there may be hope for her yet. Thank you so much for brightening
up an otherwise dreary holiday season.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 23rd 05, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
WHAT were those treats you sent with your Xmas card? Little miss 'catfood
is beneath me' Miranda ate TWO of them!!! This is the first time ever
she's eaten any kind of food or treat intended for cats! I think there may
be hope for her yet. Thank you so much for brightening up an otherwise
dreary holiday season.

I'm so glad to hear that Miranda liked them. * They are Special Kitty
Variety Blend.* They have both soft and crunchy pieces. This paticular
box is Turkey, Liver and Fish Flavors with Vegetables. I purchased it at
Wal-Mart.

I love sending the treats in the cards, but, I tell you the postal clerks
hate to see me coming!! They were very cool this year as many of the cards
didn't meet the thickness/thiness test (who knew there was one) but they
sent the cards through anyway. I still have about a dozen card to send this
two days before Christmas!!

If Mir Mir likes the treats well enough to invest in a box and you are not
able to find any of this brand let me know and I send a box along.

I hope you liked the photos of my cat family, particulary Victor Velcro who
is a Russian Blue mix. He has golden eyes instead of green and one patch of
6 white hairs on his left shoulder otherwise he appears to be RB. He is 8
years old, nuetered, and a tyrannt. He is stubbon, very intelligent, a
loner, loves me to pieces, he weighs 7 pounds and believes he is a 550 pound
hunk of fighting lion. He will take on any cat in the neighborhod. He has
been beaten up by all of them!! He is a member of the notched ear(s) club.
That's Victor.

Mr. Pumpkin is the most special cat in the whole world. Aggie Marble's
whole world consists of the dememsions of the underside of the bed!

Hoping that your Christmas and New Year are brighter and that 2006 brings
you and your family good health, prosperity and heart warming memories.
Charleen
and the furry ones.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old December 23rd 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:08:44 +0200, Marina
wrote:

WHAT were those treats you sent with your Xmas card? Little miss
'catfood is beneath me' Miranda ate TWO of them!!! This is the first
time ever she's eaten any kind of food or treat intended for cats! I
think there may be hope for her yet. Thank you so much for brightening
up an otherwise dreary holiday season.

I was gonna ask, but you beat me to it, Marina. My guys went *nuts*
over them, including Wolfie, who doesn't like much of anything. Nice
to find out what they are. If I ever get to Wal-Mart again, I'll be
sure to get some!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old December 23rd 05, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

WHAT were those treats you sent with your Xmas card? Little miss
'catfood is beneath me' Miranda ate TWO of them!!! This is the first
time ever she's eaten any kind of food or treat intended for cats! I
think there may be hope for her yet. Thank you so much for brightening
up an otherwise dreary holiday season.

I was gonna ask, but you beat me to it, Marina. My guys went *nuts*
over them, including Wolfie, who doesn't like much of anything. Nice
to find out what they are. If I ever get to Wal-Mart again, I'll be
sure to get some!

Ginger-lyn

I'm glad they liked them, I couldn't fit as many in an envelople for your
group as I would have liked to! For Nancy Lee' and Jeffs clower, CatNipped,
Dan and Nancy's, Pan and Rob's and other who I can not bring to mind right
now.

For you and Richard I wish the door be firmly shut on Year 2005 and no
whisps of it come in around the edges, or through the key hole. May 2006
bring you health in abundance, as much as happiness as you can possibly
handle, and business that you both enjoy, are good at and rewards you
financially. You both deserve it.

Charleen

Old December 26th 05, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

--
Marina
=======================================

Old December 27th 05, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"SuzQ" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...

WHAT were those treats you sent with your Xmas card? Little miss
'catfood is beneath me' Miranda ate TWO of them!!! This is the first
time ever she's eaten any kind of food or treat intended for cats! I
think there may be hope for her yet. Thank you so much for brightening
up an otherwise dreary holiday season.

--
Marina
=======================================
Spicey loved'em too. Joanne put them back in the envelope and let her nose
them out. A cat with an envelope on her face is entertaining. I loved the
card to.
Suz&Spicey

Thanks Suz,
She must have been cute! Glad she liked them. Also glad that you got to
meet our Feline Family. You know when we met how much I talked about Mr.
Pumpkin being so very special, I hope you were able to see the halo above
his head, LOL! Happy New Year to you, Joanne and Spicey!
Charleen

Old December 27th 05, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 18:56:54 GMT, "Charleen Welton"
wrote:

I'm glad they liked them, I couldn't fit as many in an envelople for your
group as I would have liked to! For Nancy Lee' and Jeffs clower, CatNipped,
Dan and Nancy's, Pan and Rob's and other who I can not bring to mind right
now.

For you and Richard I wish the door be firmly shut on Year 2005 and no
whisps of it come in around the edges, or through the key hole. May 2006
bring you health in abundance, as much as happiness as you can possibly
handle, and business that you both enjoy, are good at and rewards you
financially. You both deserve it.

Charleen

{{{{Charleen}}}}}

Thank you so much for your kind wishes. May 2006 be a wonderful,
happy and rewarding year for you and yours also!