Bedtime sabotage

Old April 3rd 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default Bedtime sabotage

Just now, after Vino had finished his bedtime snack, he went to the loo
for a pre-bed poop. But afterwards, he came charging down the hallway
at breakneck speed instead of his usual cool and casual saunter.
This immediately raised my suspicions since post-pooping scurrying is
often indicative of that nastiest of butt invaders, the klingon.
I managed a quick glance at his backside before he disappeared under the
bed. I thought I saw something dark there. This is really one of those
times when it helps to have a light coloured cat with no tail ;-)
I rushed to the bed to see if I could get Vino. But as soon as I got
there, he casually strolled out. I grabbed him and immediately did the
butt inspection. All clean! WTF?!? Could I have been wrong?
I let Vino go but decided it might be prudent to check under the bed,
just in case. A-HA!!! There it was! A klingon underneath the dead
center of my king sized bed! This was really the last thing I needed at
11 pm, just before going to bed. There were no ifs ands or butts (!)
about it, the klingon had to go or no sleep would be possible. The
odour was already beginning to be noticeable.
So I crawled under the bed with a big hunk of toilet paper and retrieved
the klingon, dispatching it to it's final demise down the toilet.
How does one go to sleep after such an adventure? Perhaps I'll have a
glass of warm milk to calm down ;-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old April 3rd 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

HAHAHAHA. Stop making me laugh, don't you realise I have stitches in!!

Tweed
Kitty FC & Boyfie --- never had a klingon in their lives

Old April 3rd 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 23:19:24 +0800, "badwilson"
yodeled:

[...]

At least the klingon couldn't have risen up and got into bed with you!

Stinky very often mounts a cavalry charge around the house after a No.
2, but it doesn't seem to be about klingons-- I always say to him,
"Well, seems like a great weight has been lifted from you."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 3rd 07, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 12:49 pm, Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

I always thought Feather(RB) ran around the apartment like an idiot
after most #2 experiences. Then someone we lived with briefly said
that he was running around AS an idiot. It was clever but I dumped
her. Not ONLY for disrespecting my cat.

Will in New Haven

--

"If you need a great kitty, he's the one
He's arflul pretty and he's full of fun

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Make Levees, Not War- Hide quoted text -

Old April 4th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Christina Websell wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
[...]

Ooops, sorry. I'll try not to let it happen again ;-)

Tweed
Kitty FC & Boyfie --- never had a klingon in their lives

Vino gets them because undigested fur goes through him and comes out the
back end. This prevents some poops from actually seperating from
his...um...bum hole. Stop laughing, this is not funny! ;-)

Old April 4th 07, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

badwilson wrote:

Vino gets them because undigested fur goes through him and comes out the
back end. This prevents some poops from actually seperating from
his...um...bum hole. Stop laughing, this is not funny! ;-)

Sorry, Britta, but it is!

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 4th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

badwilson wrote:

Vino gets them because undigested fur goes through him and comes out the
back end. This prevents some poops from actually seperating from
his...um...bum hole. Stop laughing, this is not funny! ;-)

When I had long hair, Nikki used to swallow *my* hairs and then she
would often get these 'pearl bands' coming out the other end. Yes, you
imagined that right - a long hair with balls of poo all along it.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old April 4th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

badwilson wrote:
Stop laughing, this is not funny! ;-)

Me I'm ROFLMAO!!!!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 4th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Marina" wrote in message

When I had long hair, Nikki used to swallow *my* hairs and then she would
often get these 'pearl bands' coming out the other end. Yes, you imagined
that right - a long hair with balls of poo all along it.

My hair is now kept short so that I can deal with caring for it. When it
was long, it wasn't unusual for between one and three cats at any one time
to have hair ropes that we were dealing with.

Pam S.