Ping Dan

Old May 14th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Dan

Report in, Please. We had an awful storm last night and some of it came
from your direction. Have talked to Lee today and the lightning struck
their modem and it got fried.
They are ok.

My Hibiscus trees got blown over and rolled a bit but that was all. Limbs
everywhere. In town it was pretty bad, roof troubles and flooding in all
the small streams.

Old May 15th 09, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
D Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Report in, Please. We had an awful storm last night and some of it came
from your direction. Have talked to Lee today and the lightning struck
their modem and it got fried.
They are ok.

My Hibiscus trees got blown over and rolled a bit but that was all. Limbs
everywhere. In town it was pretty bad, roof troubles and flooding in all
the small streams.

We got lots of rain and a fair bit of lightning, but none close enough
to cause any problems. We're all doing just fine.

Thanks for checking!

Dan
Old May 15th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 14, 5:03*pm, D Mahoney wrote:
In article ,

*"Granby" wrote:
Report in, Please. *We had an awful storm last night and some of it came
from your direction. *Have talked to Lee today and the lightning struck
their modem and it got fried.
They are ok.

My Hibiscus trees got blown over and rolled a bit but that was all. *Limbs
everywhere. *In town it was pretty bad, roof troubles and flooding in all
the small streams.

We got lots of rain and a fair bit of lightning, but none close enough
to cause any problems. *We're all doing just fine.

Thanks for checking!

Dan

Deer Dan um Gramby, I do gnot gnow how dat happend. It wuz a furry
qwiet nite an no wain in da OUT. Poowaps yoo gnot heer in yooweekah
cowifarmea butted in oweegone were der is mor wadder n stuf. Or eefen
washingaton wif wotz of wadder der too. Der is fog in da OUT now. It
duznt hurt butted I wike sunshyne wotz bedder. I hope yoo gettin sum
sunwite now an yur twee is ok. MeOwy
Old May 16th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Unkle Dan iz iz eye-o-wayee and we iz in Inninoiz. Dere iz spozed ta be
more stormz diz nite.

Old May 16th 09, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

There sure were storms. Between the wind and the thunder, it is a wonder
anything is still standing. Anyone know how to plant rice? I have enough
standing water in the front yard to grow a whole crop. Sadie hates to go
out. Like, "so much water, when I squat down my .........is in the water.
So, guess I will hose off the patio before going to work.

Old May 16th 09, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

"Granby" wrote:
[...]

sunwite now an yur twee is ok. *MeOwy- Hide quoted text -

Dat is a sowwy sichoo-ayshun..wen a heewoic weskyoo d*g wike Sadie
muts put up wif sutch an in-dig-niddy.

MeOwy, hoo will purrr furr Sadies ..... to stay dwy.
Old May 16th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, I am glad someone appreciates me. Gramby just gave me a dirty
look when I peed on the patio. Sadie A. D*G

Old May 17th 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_]

"D Mahoney

"Granby"
Report in, Please. We had an awful storm last night and some of it came
from your direction. Have talked to Lee today and the lightning struck
their modem and it got fried.
They are ok.

That is good to hear. Are al their kitties okay too?

My Hibiscus trees got blown over and rolled a bit but that was all.
Limbs
everywhere. In town it was pretty bad, roof troubles and flooding in all
the small streams.

That must've been scary
..
Mimzy jest saw diz n taked thuh pooter away n rote:
Oh dear, Gwamby, haow r da kittiez n Sadie da d*g holding up in diz skary
stuff?

We got lots of rain and a fair bit of lightning, but none close enough
to cause any problems. We're all doing just fine.

Thanks for checking!

Dan

I wuz thinking about both of you last night when I was reading about the
storms.
Wow.
You are in my purrayers for safety
..
Tew da kitties frum Mimzy, n Sadie tew:
Hihi
Waow, dat mustb been skary fur yerselfs, but dunt yoo wurry baowt nuffin.
Lightening iz skary tew me n da utherz heer. We live by a lake.
izzit a flying tomato? Doze iz nazty fings. Yer hoominz seem tew hab
evverfing prepared for a "hide quick' fingy.
Yoo gize be sayfe n take kare uff eech uther n yer hoominz n efferyfing
willl be umkay. Iffen dere iz innyfing wee kan do fur yerselfs, let me
gnow.
PURRS
Mosey

PS, ez umkay iffen yoo se un sqwirrel riding a broom inna big wind.

..

Old May 17th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_]

[...]

MeOwy, were r u at? I am in washingaton, rite gnow, biziting mine hoomin
famlee, wiff Mimzy n Bob Qatm n et duz rain alot, but dere iz no fludding
rite gnow. It's pozzed tew be ulmoast 80 degreez on Saturnday. I had ta
gib Pa da Hawiian shurt I gots him wen we wint shoppong on dat iland on da
kruze. Gonna port bak soon.
Mosey
hoo libz inna 'mobile' hoam..

Old May 17th 09, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby tell uzens like herself told herown barekittenz, "so long and you
hear the thunder after the flash, you are ok." Sumtimez I wonner if her is
rite. Piglet who spends stormtime with her head under the pillow.
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message

"D Mahoney

"Granby"

.

Ping: Dan Mishi[_2_] Cat community 1 November 9th 08 04:09 PM
Ping: Pam (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 April 11th 08 09:18 PM
ping Pam Stormmee Cat anecdotes 1 February 28th 08 09:23 AM
*ping sam Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 4 February 18th 08 03:29 AM