Call for hunters

Old November 4th 17, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Call for hunters

Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even you doggie bitches anna itty
bitties too young to sort by gender, we needz yur help. One of our
friendz, a VC cat, needs extra special fuds right now. What we need is
a lot to ask, but wez hopin you all out there will help.

We all love to catch miceses and ratz. Dey is good eating! Wez asking
tho if some will donate some ob their catch LIVE STILL, fur us to use
to make mousie (and ratsie) blood soup. Wez needz 2 Norway Rats or 17
field mice a day.

All rodents recieved will be blooded, then field dressed with all the
goodies reachable and frozen fur pickup. Donations of the remainders
can also be made to the RPCC Foodbank to support our members who in
winter may struggle to find enough food."

Old November 5th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_3_]

On 2017-11-04 14:50:38 +0000, cshenk said:

Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even you doggie bitches anna itty
bitties too young to sort by gender, we needz yur help. One of our
friendz, a VC cat, needs extra special fuds right now. What we need is
a lot to ask, but wez hopin you all out there will help.

We all love to catch miceses and ratz. Dey is good eating! Wez asking
tho if some will donate some ob their catch LIVE STILL, fur us to use
to make mousie (and ratsie) blood soup. Wez needz 2 Norway Rats or 17
field mice a day.

All rodents recieved will be blooded, then field dressed with all the
goodies reachable and frozen fur pickup. Donations of the remainders
can also be made to the RPCC Foodbank to support our members who in
winter may struggle to find enough food."

[All of the Bolingbrook kitties go out to do their best hunting, though
none of them are especially good at it. They're going to do thier best!

Out on Catalina Island, Big Mama sets out to do her best hunting. SInce
she's a panther, she'll probably produce quite a few rats on a regular
basis.]

Old November 5th 17, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2017-11-04 14:50:38 +0000, cshenk said:

[...]

Cash and Daisy-chan set out to the local place called 'The Dismal
SWamp'. It's a wetland that stretches between Virginia and North
Carolina. Although Daisy-chan reminds Cash that the birds are protected
there, rats and mice are fair game all year.

2 rat terriers high-five as they follow along with a bitty kittie
protected by them.

Daisy-chan comes to a complete silent hault as she sights....

Cash runs silently to the other side as the 2 rat terriers position.

POUNCE!

Old November 6th 17, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu, gize! Ize shur Rebecca will apurrsheate it!

Meowmie fingkz we shud try to hunt a ROUS -- a rodent uv unusual size -- but I fingkz I will stik wif regular-size mowsiez.

Sundance
Old November 6th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Fangu, gize! Ize shur Rebecca will apurrsheate it!

Meowmie fingkz we shud try to hunt a ROUS -- a rodent uv unusual size
-- but I fingkz I will stik wif regular-size mowsiez.

Sundance

Cash winks and with a panther (Big Mamma) and the communities of
kittahs, in the act plus the 2 awesome Rat Terriers, they've got at
least 2 good servings at the ready and on ice and others are calling in
with more.

There are even calls from Catafornia politely asking if there is
excess, their food banks are in sad shape after the fires in some
areas. The house kittahs are fine but the wild ones are very spread
out and not too proud to put a paw out for some of the extra mousie
meat that they can hide in cairns. They don't think any will starve,
just be thinner than they'd like. THey know where to go if it gets bad.

Old January 20th 18, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 7:50:43 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Cash gets back with Daisy-chan and puts out a call on the C/D CB
channels CATZ an DOGZ.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, and yes even you doggie bitches anna itty
bitties too young to sort by gender, we needz yur help. One of our
friendz, a VC cat, needs extra special fuds right now. What we need is
a lot to ask, but wez hopin you all out there will help.

We all love to catch miceses and ratz. Dey is good eating! Wez asking
tho if some will donate some ob their catch LIVE STILL, fur us to use
to make mousie (and ratsie) blood soup. Wez needz 2 Norway Rats or 17
field mice a day.

Pippsy and BOOKS will be glad to help uh huh we have lots of extra fuds

All rodents recieved will be blooded, then field dressed with all the
goodies reachable and frozen fur pickup. Donations of the remainders
can also be made to the RPCC Foodbank to support our members who in
winter may struggle to find enough food."

Hunters extraordinaire! Joy Cat anecdotes 0 August 8th 08 12:18 AM
Hunters extraordinaire! Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 22 August 7th 08 01:18 AM
For you Job Hunters OT, maybe Tanada Cat anecdotes 34 August 12th 06 05:28 AM
My little hunters Cheryl Cat anecdotes 1 July 17th 06 11:09 AM
[Completely OT] ... job hunters, what would you pay for ... Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 54 July 22nd 05 11:38 PM