The old (or is it new) soft shoe - baby kit style

Old April 26th 05, 04:26 AM
Mishi

Default The old (or is it new) soft shoe - baby kit style

I was sitting on the floor watching my 3 week old kits trying to play.
There must have been some greebling hatchling around, because they would
toddle along and suddenly start patting the floor, shuffling their feet
along like a tap dancer. The greeblitzens must have jumped up and attacked
them, because they tried to jump and then sat down hard on their little
fuzzy butts! They were successful in cleaning out the infestation and after
about 10 minutes of this they all went back into their box and went to sleep
in a little kitten pile.

They are so cute!
Patti - and the Bridgeport crew's 5 newest greeblitzen killers

Old April 26th 05, 05:24 PM
Katz

Mishi wrote:
I was sitting on the floor watching my 3 week old kits trying to

play.

They're hard workers for such younguns!

Katz

Old April 27th 05, 04:23 AM
Mishi

Karen wrote:
Gah! Did we know you had bitties? Have we seen piccies?

No, you didn't know I had bitties, and I haven't taken any piccies of them
yet. There are 3 girls and 2 boys - 2 gray girls, 2 gray boys and the little
black girl. 3 of them have silky long fur, and the other 2 have medium
length fur - plushy babies! They are beginning to be interested in solid
food, which also means that it is intro to litter box time! As soon as I
can, I will get pics of them. They are so cute!

Patti

Old April 27th 05, 07:45 AM
-L.

Mishi wrote:
Karen wrote:
Gah! Did we know you had bitties? Have we seen piccies?

No, you didn't know I had bitties, and I haven't taken any piccies of

them
yet. There are 3 girls and 2 boys - 2 gray girls, 2 gray boys and the

little
black girl. 3 of them have silky long fur, and the other 2 have

medium
length fur - plushy babies! They are beginning to be interested in

solid
food, which also means that it is intro to litter box time! As soon

as I
can, I will get pics of them. They are so cute!

Patti

I love them at that age. I used to take the bottle babies home with me
and teach them to eat solid food and use the potty box. Then, when
they were good at it, I'd return them for rehoming. That was my
favorite "job" as a vet tech.

-L.