Fixing the Feral Problem:What Does, Does Not Work

Old June 18th 06, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Default Fixing the Feral Problem:What Does, Does Not Work

As I said does it make you feel like a big man to talk about hurting small
animals
You are such a big man Brett real big such a shame when you look in the
mirror reality sets in and you hear the laughter

Old June 18th 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Matthew wrote:
As I said does it make you feel like a big man to talk about hurting small
animals
You are such a big man Brett real big such a shame when you look in the
mirror reality sets in and you hear the laughter

How do you feel when you think about the native WILDLIFE in AMERICA,
and in AUSTRALIA, and EVERYWHERE ELSE with FERAL CAT INFESTATION, that
are MURDERED so you can harbor stupid illusions about your cute packs
of killers?

You are a lot bigger than a bluebird, an oriole, a purple martin or
even a weasel. Physically, but not morally. You have a brain but you'd
rather think with your ass. You are rotten, rotten to the core.

The farals I have killed and will continue to kill, I don't have
anything peraonal against. They are merely doing what evolution and
human breeding have programmed them to do. The humans who turn them
loose and mollycoddle them are the real bad actors, but unfortunately
they vote and animals don't.

Old June 18th 06, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

And every time you talk about killing these supposed cats. All I hear is
laughter for we know you are so full of yourself that we know you are making
yourself look bigger than you are. Any person that spouts the stupid crap
that you do is so full of themselves that all we can do is feel pity for
them and or laugh at them. But you are used to that is started with your
parents and has continued through out your whole life and will continue till
you die.

Old June 19th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

As I said such a big man do you feel better now that you got your rant out.
Maybe if you buy a blow up doll for yourself you can even feel like a bigger
man but a sure bet is you have one already. We all know the truth about
you. You let everyone know your true self when you do one of your rants.
Such a poor pathetic pitiful creature. I don't know either to laugh at you
or call someone for you

Do you really think anyone cares about your big boy rants. Life has passed
you by so you have and try to control everything around you. Poor creature,
I and everyone else finds you so laughable I can see your are such a
pitiful person from your writing. Do you go to sleep hearing their
laughter, Do you walk by someone and see them pointing fingers and laughing
at you.

You know they do have something called counseling maybe someone can help
you with your feeling of loneliness, inadequacies.

Old June 19th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Matthew wrote:
snip

Do you really think anyone cares about your big boy rants. Life has passed
you by so you have and try to control everything around you. Poor creature,
I and everyone else finds you so laughable I can see your are such a
pitiful person from your writing. Do you go to sleep hearing their
laughter, Do you walk by someone and see them pointing fingers and laughing
at you.

You know they do have something called counseling maybe someone can help
you with your feeling of loneliness, inadequacies.

The only inadequacies here are between your ears, and legs.

****sap.

Old June 19th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue

Typical response can't find anything better to say or Did I hit to close
to home