Weeble Update, Week 1.5

Old September 2nd 03, 02:25 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default Weeble Update, Week 1.5

It's been about a week since I posted about Weeble, the abandoned kitten
that I'm hand-raising. He's gone from less than 6.5 ounces to almost 10,
his eyes are over 1/2 open, and his appetite has increased from 6cc per
feeding to between 13-15cc per feeding (and that's every 2-4 hours). He's
grown in size too - he's gonna be a monster!

There are six basic items on him that seem to be in working order: Squirmer,
Squealer, Sucker, Pee-er, Pooper & Purrer... well, I guess I need to add a
seventh: his Sleeper is in perfect working condition!

He's already got me well trained: to wake him is to feed him, and afterward
he likes a bit of tummy-rub and he will fall asleep purring on my chest or
stomach, and once he starts peeing or pooping, he goes at it whole
heartedly.

Since he's getting the royal treatment, I've started calling him Sir Weeble
Wobblybottom, and have posted more pics of him he
http://community.webshots.com/album/87385216QpelvE

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old September 2nd 03, 02:34 AM
Lois Reay

He's a real little cutie and growing fast - pleased to hear that all is in
working order.
Keep up the good work.
Best wishes.

Lois

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
[...]

former-blonde

Old September 2nd 03, 02:36 AM
Michelle Fulton

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message

There are six basic items on him that seem to be in working order:

Squirmer,
Squealer, Sucker, Pee-er, Pooper & Purrer... well, I guess I need to add

seventh: his Sleeper is in perfect working condition!
Since he's getting the royal treatment, I've started calling him Sir

Weeble
Wobblybottom, and have posted more pics of him he
http://community.webshots.com/album/87385216QpelvE

Awwwwwww! How sweet! It's a lot of work, but they make it so worth it :-)

Old September 2nd 03, 02:41 AM
Angela Ryan

[...]

He is very special

You may have allready said this, but are you planning on keeping him? I
don't think I'd be able to give him away after all that you are doing for
him

Very adorable!!!

Angela and Gizmo

Old September 2nd 03, 02:55 AM
Hopitus2

Looked at them all.....he is adorable, poor little babycat. May he thrive
with your care.

:
: There are six basic items on him that seem to be in working order:
: Squirmer,
: Squealer, Sucker, Pee-er, Pooper & Purrer... well, I guess I need to
add
: a
: seventh: his Sleeper is in perfect working condition!
: Since he's getting the royal treatment, I've started calling him Sir
: Weeble
: Wobblybottom, and have posted more pics of him he
: http://community.webshots.com/album/87385216QpelvE
:
: Awwwwwww! How sweet! It's a lot of work, but they make it so worth it
:-)
:
: M
:
:

Old September 2nd 03, 03:44 AM

Awwwww, he is just precious. He looks like a miniature bear cub. :-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old September 2nd 03, 03:48 AM
Yowie

[...]

Weeble is soooo gorgeously cute. Give the litle one a tummy rub from me.

cluck!

Yowie

Old September 2nd 03, 04:19 AM
MaryL

[...]

Oh, my goodness, how very special. He is going to be your inseparable
companion!

MaryL

Old September 2nd 03, 05:00 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

"Angela Ryan" wrote in message

[...]

In my heart, I want to, but in my head, I'm thinking "not ANOTHER litterbox
to clean!" as we already have 3 indoor cats (who, byt the way, have not yet
met Weeble, but have smelled him on me and heard his cries in what was once
THEIR bedroom), so it's going to be one of those "we'll see" type of things.
A co-worker of my DH's has said that he'd like to have a black cat... but I
don't know yet if I can part with him (fortunately, DH's co-worker
understands that).