Ahhhh. The Power of Birds!

Old May 1st 05, 04:18 PM
Karen

Default Ahhhh. The Power of Birds!

A fine spring day with a stiff breeze sets the birds to squabbling noisily
and interestingly. Which leads to a truce between Sugar and Pearl. We may
never see them sit this close again. (see 2 pictures)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchupl...e6d.jpg&.src=p

or

http://tinyurl.com/de4uj

Old May 1st 05, 04:48 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
A fine spring day with a stiff breeze sets the birds to squabbling
noisily and interestingly. Which leads to a truce between Sugar and
Pearl. We may never see them sit this close again. (see 2 pictures)

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchupl...e6d.jpg&.src=p

or

http://tinyurl.com/de4uj

Cute! Yes, they are intently staring at *something* on that back deck.

Jill

Old May 1st 05, 05:12 PM
Dan M

Karen wrote:

A fine spring day with a stiff breeze sets the birds to squabbling noisily
and interestingly. Which leads to a truce between Sugar and Pearl. We may
never see them sit this close again. (see 2 pictures)

Isn't it amazing what magic an interesting prey can work?

Last time I was home I got to see something similar. Harri gets along
great with Tabitha and Sammy, but still tends to do a lot of hissing at
Amelia. So I was quite amused to look in the back yard one morning to
see a new gopher hole near the fence with Sammy, Tabitha, Harri, and
Amelia meatloafing side by side next to the hole, staring at it
intently. Unfortunately my camera was back on the truck.
Old May 1st 05, 05:33 PM
Marina

Karen wrote:

A fine spring day with a stiff breeze sets the birds to squabbling noisily
and interestingly. Which leads to a truce between Sugar and Pearl. We may
never see them sit this close again. (see 2 pictures)

Wow. Who knows, maybe it will last?

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and Mere
Old May 2nd 05, 01:31 AM
Christine Burel

Aw, I sure get this truce idea -- this happens at times with Tucker and
Midnight when I have just the screen door between the birds and the kitties.
Cute photos.
Christine