da ball skort thread!!!

Old October 1st 11, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default da ball skort thread!!!

hai Chappy n Trudi

ai e-mayled the skort thread to Tina Marie's hoomin n Harry Gordon's hoomin
I cut n paysted da skort thred n ai wuz jest wunted tew hulp.
ulso iffen inny kitty wunts ur needs uh porter fur da ball, ai hab uh nise
fleet uff dem dat yew kan borrow n at noe charge uff korse.
kall meh on mai sellfone at 555-KAT-PURR n let meh noe wat yood wike. ai
ulso hab drivurz fur dem. Mosey

Ize guess dat Tina Marie's hoomin shud be skeduled fur bootkamp wif mi
hoomin.

Okay, ize will plan on skortin Tina Marie. Iffin anykittie findz wat she
iz waring pleeze let me no.

Chappy

On 9/29/2011 8:44 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
ps, keep doze shuez in mind, itsa gud purnishmint, trudi
wrote in message
. ..
Skuze me, but ize neffer heard frum Tina Marie, iffin she wanted to go to
da bawl wif me.

Iffin mi sekreatari missed da post ize go find hur shooze.

Chappy

On 9/29/2011 4:16 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
Diz iza update az to skorts fur da ball.

thank ursefz fur purticipatin, trudi

Here iza lizt for da ball:
1. Lizzie Skorted by Booker
2. Storrmmee Skorted by Rosco
3. Lilith Skorted by Sammy
4. Petunia skorted by Sundance
5. Pips Skorted by Ranger
6. Meowie skorted by Mosey
7. Squeaks skorted by Pookey
8. Missee skorted by MH
9. snowflake skorted by bobcat
10. Tina Marie skorted by Chappy
11. OEJ skorted by STT
12. Miss Piglette 'skorted by Wascle
13. mimsey skorted by Jocko
14. The two sisters, who skort each ofur

wrote in message
ok so far we has ten skortz settled, letz get on wiffit, letz remfur
gurlcatz kan azk mencatz, fur instanze i iz thinkin daisy chan kuld azk
sam whut shares hizown hoomin wiffa cinnamon...

chester is still watin for lucy ta anzwer but we iz giffin herown
hoomin
break beclawz hersef iz berree buzee...

I mineownsef iz watin on jack gordon ta answer anna harry needsa azk
sumgirlcat az mimsey iz innerexted anna i think willow iz awso... lemme
see... I awso thinkz dat da mcmaster gurls shuld azk da porter mencats
befure sum ofur interprizing gurlcats duz...

dat iza end offa update so fur...

Trudi

wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can
efin be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan,
romantical
iz awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do
so
here anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint
know
whu to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz
vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or
ifin ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time
getsa skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da
pooter
or da infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort
mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Old October 1st 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Chappy, mai ai offur uh lidle sugestshun? Ifen Tina Marie duzznt git bak
tew yoo wiff da kolor
uf hur gown, wite is ulways da purfect kolor fur uh korsage or whutefur.
Jest twin tew hulp yew iz awl . srsly.
ai hoap yew dunt mynd.
Hur sekritary iz vury bizzy wiff skool n uthur fingz
ai m waring mai gray n wite soot,
sayme az wast yeer. yew n hur r welkum tew sit wiff owr famlle iffen yew wud
wike.
Or gnot..jest oferin Yew hab uh vury lowd purr, wike mine..waffs.

Mosey
"Chappy"

PurrpurrPURRRRRRpurrrpurrr

(It's a purr than can be heard from another room)

Tina Marie,

Wen yu haf decided on a bawl gown pleeze let me no da kolor.

Ize so happi dat yu haf cepted my inbitation.

Chappy, walkin round in figure 8s

On 9/29/2011 1:08 PM, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Mr. Chappy, I would be most happiest to go to the Jellicle Ball with
yourownselves.

Sincerely,
Miss Tina Marie, Age 6
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Old October 1st 11, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz nize.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Pitô.ônya et iz sew nise tew she yew bak.
um ai dun noe iffen yew noe dat Pipps, mai neese, wyl beh at da
guestbook table wiff Piglett n Wascal
n hur wyl help greet da gezts hoo sine da guestbook n is giving owt
Jellicle Ball 2011 hankies with a rainbow on dem
frum a majikal red nd gold baskit on da tbul dere.
But yew kan nebber hab tew minny hankies/hankirshifz. Pipps is being
skorted by Ranger. Mosey
__________________________________________________ __
It wiwill be uh loooong effinink, so b sumwat kumfurrtibbil, dere.
If yu d-zyde tu go furmul, howeffur, remembir tu weer yur kufflynx.
Wud yu lyke uh bootineer? urr ornj hankirshif?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Yes, I fingk dat wud be furry nice! Shud it be a tukzedo, or sumfing
less furmal?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hur iz bak, fynulee!
Hmmm wud uh forrezt, ur darker green woik wiff yur lufferlee ornj
furrz?
--
Pitô.ônya, kulur mayvin

"Sundance" wrote in message
Whutever yoo warez will be bootiful, Ize shur. I wud apurrsheayte
yurown abvise on whut I shud ware, too, when yur sekkaterry gitz
bak frum herown unathyrized trip.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news Wy Ovkorze, Darlink. I wud nottid hav it enny udder way.
I wyll be weerink modizt, meutid attyre, az fitz dda okkayshun.
--
Pitô.ônya
"Sundance" wrote in message
Toonya, as yurown lubbing wink, I wud be onnered to skort yurown
wunnerful self to dis yeer's Jellicle Ball.

Sundance

Old October 4th 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

suki gordin anna 'mellia mahoney iz watin fur u boycats ta step up anna
skort dem don't make minesef pozta lizt of eligible mencats!!! Trudi, da
inforcer, i mean keep keeper offa skort buk

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ok so far we has ten skortz settled, letz get on wiffit, letz remfur
gurlcatz kan azk mencatz, fur instanze i iz thinkin daisy chan kuld azk
sam whut shares hizown hoomin wiffa cinnamon...

chester is still watin for lucy ta anzwer but we iz giffin herown hoomin
a break beclawz hersef iz berree buzee...

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can
efin be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan,
romantical iz awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat
can do so here anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but
duzint know whu to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef
iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or
ifin ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to

Old October 4th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Here iza lizt for da ball:
1. Lizzie Skorted by Booker
2. Storrmmee Skorted by Rosco
3. Lilith Skorted by Sammy
4. Petunia skorted by Sundance
5. Pips Skorted by Ranger
6. Meowie skorted by Mosey
7. Squeaks skorted by Pookey
8. Missee skorted by MH
9. snowflake skorted by bobcat
10. Tina Marie skorted by Chappy
11. OEJ skorted by STT
12. Miss Piglette 'skorted by Wascle
13. mimsey skorted by Jocko
14. The two sisters, who skort each ofur
15. Harri roadcat skorted by OT
16. Trudi skorted by Jack gordon
17. willow skorted by harry gordon.

chester is watin on lucy, mellia is watin anna so iz suki gordon...

did i mizz aneebodee?

trudi

Old October 4th 11, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hi amellia, i wuz thinkin da nize smoochface azid, whut iz dowin da kallin
offa namez wuld be purfekt fur ursef, himz iz beree gallent az minesef
remfurz, anna hizsef iz awso dignified az well, ursef shuld meow to hiself,
trudi

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ok so far we has ten skortz settled, letz get on wiffit, letz remfur
gurlcatz kan azk mencatz, fur instanze i iz thinkin daisy chan kuld azk
sam whut shares hizown hoomin wiffa cinnamon...

chester is still watin for lucy ta anzwer but we iz giffin herown
hoomin a break beclawz hersef iz berree buzee...

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can
efin be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan,
romantical iz awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single
cat can do so here anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single
cat but duzint know whu to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna
dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or
ifin ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time
to getsa skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da

Old October 5th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:49:19 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

hi amellia, i wuz thinkin da nize smoochface azid, whut iz dowin da kallin
offa namez wuld be purfekt fur ursef, himz iz beree gallent az minesef
remfurz, anna hizsef iz awso dignified az well, ursef shuld meow to hiself,
trudi

I finks dat he is winked awlreddy!

Howeber, Amelia, yoo is welcum to be wiff usses: da twee ob usses can eskort
each ofur!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/4/2011 7:16:47 PM
Old October 5th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well hrmph, himz iz notted on mine lizt az winked, i will hasta haffa tawk
wif min eskort bu, trudi

Old October 7th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

heriz anofur update

Here iza lizt for da ball:
1. Lizzie Skorted by Booker
2. Storrmmee Skorted by Rosco
3. Lilith Skorted by Sammy
4. Petunia skorted by Sundance
5. Pips Skorted by Ranger
6. Meowie skorted by Mosey
7. Squeaks skorted by Pookey
8. Missee skorted by MH
9. snowflake skorted by bobcat
10. Tina Marie skorted by Chappy
11. OEJ skorted by STT
12. Miss Piglette 'skorted by Wascle
13. mimsey skorted by Jocko
14. The two sisters, who skort each ofur
15. Harri roadcat skorted by OT
16. Trudi skorted by Jack gordon
17. willow skorted by harry gordon.
18. sukie skorted by aed.
19. Lucy Lu skorted by Samwise

Chester iz watin onna hisown wink lucy
amellia is watin

der iz sefural sekumd wurld kitteez whut i z innerested in skortin a firzt
wurld gurlcat so speak up,

Trudi

Old October 7th 11, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 09:52:22 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

der iz sefural sekumd wurld kitteez whut i z innerested in skortin a
firzt wurld gurlcat so speak up,

Trudi

I'z been meowing at mine Paw to put da names of some of da Second World
boycats an girlcats dat might be lookin' for 'scorts, but him keeps gifing
excuses 'bout hafing to do a big demo fur some big venture capital hoomin
dis afurrnoon. As soon as him is done wif his silly toona-place stuff I
will haf him do so.

I know dat dere is several of dem, and dat if no First World kitties (dat
is us) is 'valiable dey will just 'scort each offur, so dere is no
pressure of nofing, I just fink it would be nice to see who all is dere.

Harri

Trudi cleans the majik bak pak, purt #3/the skort buk Storrmmee Cat community 10 October 21st 10 05:44 AM
skort thread Storrmmee Cat community 35 October 20th 10 11:39 PM
skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM