da ball skort thread!!!

Old October 7th 11, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default da ball skort thread!!!

yez anna it seemsta minesef dat diz izagud way to lirn each ofur kuztimz,
trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 09:52:22 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

der iz sefural sekumd wurld kitteez whut i z innerested in skortin a
firzt wurld gurlcat so speak up,

Trudi

I'z been meowing at mine Paw to put da names of some of da Second World
boycats an girlcats dat might be lookin' for 'scorts, but him keeps gifing
excuses 'bout hafing to do a big demo fur some big venture capital hoomin
dis afurrnoon. As soon as him is done wif his silly toona-place stuff I
will haf him do so.

I know dat dere is several of dem, and dat if no First World kitties (dat
is us) is 'valiable dey will just 'scort each offur, so dere is no
pressure of nofing, I just fink it would be nice to see who all is dere.

Harri

Old October 7th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 13:46:31 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

[Aed and Morgana lead a group of shy and hesitant Second World kitties
out the teleporter.]

Hi dere, everykitty. Let me introduce you to some of da Second World
kitties who will be coming to da Jellicle Ball.

Dis here mancat is named Lugh. He's big an strong, like him's namesake.
Him is very nice, but him has never danced before so might need a extra
patient girlcat.

Dis solid black mancat is Aengus. Him is one of our smartest cats, and
one of ours best magical kitties. Him is Morgana's understudy, and a
purrty good dancer, but his is also one of da shyest mancats I'z ever met.

Mannan here is a handsome young mancat, an him gets involved in doing all
kindz of diffurent works around da Second World. I suspects dat in a few
years him will end up taking mineown place.

Goibniu is kinda old, but him still gets around ok. Him doesn't dance,
but him likes to watch offur kitties dance and likes to talk to offur
kitties. Him is definitely not shy, but him is not at all afletic either.

Creidhne is one of ourz teachers. Him teaches da young kitties all da
fings dey needs to know. Him really wants to learn as much as he can
'bout your First World so him can teach our youngcats, and so him can
equip dem to better function in yourown world.

Luchta is our chief historian. Him knows all about da history of da
Second World. I like to spend time wif him whenever I can - I'z allez
learning new fings about our past.

Dian Checht is what da hoomins might call a quartermaster. Him knows
about all da stuff dat grows in da Second World, an bout all da stuffz we
got stored, an bout all da deals dat we'z made wif offur groups of
kitties all over da worlds.

Now fur da girlcats:

Brigid is one of our manager kitties. Her teaches our defense kitties how
to defend us (though we hafen't needed da services of da defense kitties
in a couple centuries), and her is in charge of assignin da work kitties
to where dey need to work, an is in charge of maintaining our
infrastructure. Her is prolly da bestest dancer kitty I'z ever seen.

Danu is our High Priestess. Her leads us in our Temple of Bast, an her
teaches da young kitties 'bout Bast an 'bout what it means to be a part
of feline society.

Ernmas is a teacher cat. Her works wif Creidhne. Her is in charge of
teaching dem 'bout da arts an moosic an stuffz like dat. Her dances
purrty
good too.

Macha is our chief justicat. When we needs to negotiate wif other groups
of kitties, her is da one dat we rely on to help us know what kinds of
deals to make. Her used to work wif Cleocatra Silvercat.

Tuireann is a moosician. Her plays da harp, an da flute, an da lyre.

Ogma is a crafter. Her makes pottery, and her paints, and her carves
wood, and her does stuffz with strings and wif fabrics.

This purrty Calico kitty, Badb, works on ourz farms. Her is in charge of
all da farmer cats, an keeps track of when we needs to plant stuff, and
when to harvest stuff, an stuffz like dat. Her likes to dance, and is
purrty enthusiastic 'bout it, but her can kind of step on her partner's
paws when her gets really going.

All of deze kitties is goin' to da Jellicle Ball, an if any of dem duzn't
haf a escort dey will go wif da offur Second World kitties - dey likes
each offur. But dey would also enjoy da chance to socialize wif First
World kitties so dey can learn more bout da First World.

Old October 7th 11, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett smiles in greeting at the visitors. U dat wansta lern ta dance come
out on da patio, I can teech you the soft paw waltz step, and da 4 footz
ramble for da fadst musik. Da rest ur partners kan teech you. U iza cat,
so u iz graceful it isn't hard. O T you and Willow come along sooz u kan
demonstrate how ta du deze steps!! Wasal, I mite needz ur help too. We
duzent want any of dem to be mbarresed at da ball.

Old October 7th 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I iz beree gwata meet ursefz, urown namez iz now ready fur sum of owrcatsta
see ifdey mite liksta make a skort wif ursefz, now owrz kittyz mite be a
little shy, dey sumtimez gets dat way, butted duzint taksa offinze, beclawz
atta ball efurone iz opin anna tawkitif, so efin ifin ursefz goez aza
famblee ursefz willz haf fun, Trudi

Old October 7th 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi thinkz, one of deze mancatz iz purrfekt fur dasy chan, i juzt izunt
sure which one, hopefully she will be along soon and choose one, Trudi

Old October 8th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Storrmmee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Oh yes! Naow to look ober all dem lovely mancats!" says Daisy chan as
she looks at all the wonderful mancats. Deliberating, she dithers as
she likes them all. Each has a charm she adores but she knows she must
ask just one and hope.

Finally with a saucy wink at Aengus and a whisper purr in his ear, she
walks up to Goibniu.

Tail sailing proudly she walks on and settles before him to say, 'I'z
not so much da kitten enny more anna I like haffing fun chatting.
Iffin you don't mind a bolder fun luffing ladi, I'd luv to be a jewel
at your side chattin wif eberyone?' says Daisy-chan.

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old October 8th 11, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
minnow

In article ,
"Storrmmee" wrote:

OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can efin
be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical iz
awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so here
anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know whu to
azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

My sekritery is notso gud at keeping track of hoos vailuble an hoos not,
so we're just gonna say who we are an hoos vailable.

I'm Shadow, ub korse, a hansum grey slinky mancat. I'm ushully known as
the jester in da howse, an I'll happily be ur klown.

Minnie and Stinky are hopelessly in lurve an will be skortin each ubber

Mayhem issa grump (ow!) but she's nice too sumtimes an luvs evryting
'nip. She is a very pretty dark brown tabby, an luks gud in everyting.

Mischief is a little sh - (OW!) a little grumpy alla da time, but he's
very 'fectionate anna suave gentlecat, black as a moonless nite... but
he needs sumwun speshul to keeps him in line.

Turtle wants to stay home, but mite go owt if a speshul ladycat asked
him. He's an owld man, notso intrested in dancing, and his joints aren't
made for being out much anymore either.

Fangu,

Shadow
Old October 8th 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz fur wantinta purticipate inna ball, purleze look atta kittes
furm da sekund wurld... da owlder mancat i thinkz willz be gowin wiffa daisy
chan but efurycat else iz still vailable, trudi, thrilled.

Old October 10th 11, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

da soft kant remfur what she pozted, so ifin hersef didunt go anna luk atta
sekundwurld kittez der iz sum nize kittez der, trudi

Old October 10th 11, 12:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hello kittes, ifin ursef haz beend too shy or urown hoomin haz beened tootoo
buzy, juzt come to da ball anna remfur who iz singlecats when itz time ta
haffaskort ifin ursef wantit,... we sure hopz efurcat wantsa haffa gud time
remfurin der furnds... da soft sayz she willz twy ta pozt one more update
befure/or juzt afur da furzt kallin of namez, so read diz fread anna letz
go,

Here iza lizt for da ball:
1. Lizzie Skorted by Booker
2. Storrmmee Skorted by Rosco
3. Lilith Skorted by Sammy
4. Petunia skorted by Sundance
5. Pips Skorted by Ranger
6. Meowie skorted by Mosey
7. Squeaks skorted by Pookey
8. Missee skorted by MH
9. snowflake skorted by bobcat
10. Tina Marie skorted by Chappy
11. OEJ skorted by STT
12. Miss Piglette 'skorted by Wascle
13. mimsey skorted by Jocko
14. The two sisters, who skort each ofur
15. Harri roadcat skorted by OT
16. Trudi skorted by Jack gordon
17. willow skorted by harry gordon.
18. sukie skorted by aed.
19. Lucy Lu skorted by Samwise
21. Daisy Chan skorted by Goibniu

Chester iz watin onna hisown wink lucy
amellia is watin

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
OK ucats, ifin ursef wantsa skort for da ball pozt it here, winkz can efin
be romantical anna azk derown wink, az spekal furndz kan, romantical iz
awayz gud... single catz whut wantsa azk anofur single cat can do so here
anna anzwer kan be here... ifin ursef iza single cat but duzint know whu
to azk... pozt here dat ursef iz single anna dat ursef iz vailable...

anycat can azk man or ladeecat... anna ifin ursef duzint get azked or ifin
ursef duzint get anzwered, remfur dat we haz qwite a lotsa time to getsa
skorts anna nobodee iz bein mean it maybe dat da hoomin da pooter or da
infurnet iz bungled up...

I willz start diz year to say how itz dun...

Der Jack Gordon, I would be beree thrilled ifin ursef wuld skort mineself
to da ball diz year...

Thank ursef for diz catsideratshun...

Trudis

Trudi cleans the majik bak pak, purt #3/the skort buk Storrmmee Cat community 10 October 21st 10 05:44 AM
skort thread Storrmmee Cat community 35 October 20th 10 11:39 PM
skort thread Stormmmee Cat community 81 October 5th 09 04:58 AM
skort buk fur da ball Stormmee Cat community 4 September 10th 09 12:40 PM
Trudi da Skort maker Granby Cat community 3 January 15th 08 11:36 AM