So what's happening Conan?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 29th 05, 01:14 AM
Mary

"Helen" wrote in message
"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:df43e4823391a83eb19d079e4809186d.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
As a UK poster I've been following the Conan saga, and am now completely
confused.

What is happening to Conan, is he being adopted, collected, rehomed or
what?

Helen M

I've come in on the tail end and have absolutely no idea what is going on.
He's a cute little guy and I'm glad he's safe, but I've no idea why he's
been chosen to be saved above all the thousands of other cats in US
shelters. It seems people here have formed an attachment to him but I

still
don't know why.

Helen, just go back and READ the story. It began with a thread called
"Rescue Cat" or something like that. Google Philip's earliest posts, he is
the one who first adopted then abandoned him. Then figure it out for
yourself. You know how factional these groups are. I could tell you why
I think he got saved from almost certain euthanization today, and others
would have another take. It is best to form your own opinion.