Purrs for my Dad Please

Old January 20th 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Purrs for my Dad Please

Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

I'm coming in on this late, but lots of purrs are being sent for your
dad.

Old January 20th 08, 12:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:30:37 -0800 (PST), Suz wrote:

My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

purs on the way. As others have already said, the surgery itself isn't
that big a deal these days, but I understand your concern any surgery
regarding his age
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,

Old January 20th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jan 20, 7:24�am, Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:30:37 -0800 (PST), Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

purs on the way. As others have already said, the surgery itself isn't
that big a deal these days, but I understand your concern any surgery
regarding his age
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit, Spot,
Princess and Furby
with loving memories of Rocky (RB)

Thanks Tak and Steve, I'm hoping for an update Monday.
Suz&Spicey
Old January 20th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Purrs coming up from over the pond.

Tweed

Old January 20th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

A little late, but purrs in a loud chorus are there, anyway.

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old January 21st 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Ginger-lyn wrote:
Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

A little late, but purrs in a loud chorus are there, anyway.

Ginger-lyn

More late purrs on the way.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 21st 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jan 20, 8:53�pm, sam wrote:
Ginger-lyn wrote:
Suz wrote:
My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

A little late, but purrs in a loud chorus are there, anyway.

Ginger-lyn

More late purrs on the way.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Thanks Sam & Ginger-lyn, purrs are never too late. I've posted an
update. Thaanks Tweed, hopefully our sunny, but frigid weather makes
it across the pond. I'm literally across the pond from you in "New"
England.

Suz&Spicey
Old January 24th 08, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Suz wrote:

My mom called this afternoon. My 70+ Dad is in the hopspital with a
blood infection and possible Gall Stones. He might have to have his
Gall bladder removed. Could you please have your masters rev up their
purr motors.

Suz&Spicey

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Sam purrs Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 10 March 18th 05 04:30 AM
More purrs, please Dan M Cat anecdotes 72 September 14th 04 05:51 PM
purrs please Gracecat Cat anecdotes 102 August 20th 04 03:46 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM