I met Smudgie's mum

Old September 9th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default I met Smudgie's mum

I met Sharon, Smudgie's mum, this afternoon. It was great, she's a
lovely person. I hope she's the first of many RPCA members that I get to
meet.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578554370wgCBcu
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old September 9th 10, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
I met Sharon, Smudgie's mum, this afternoon. It was great, she's a lovely
person. I hope she's the first of many RPCA members that I get to meet.

How fabulous! How did it come about?

Tweed

Old September 9th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
I met Sharon, Smudgie's mum, this afternoon. It was great, she's a lovely
person. I hope she's the first of many RPCA members that I get to meet.

How fabulous! How did it come about?

Tweed

She's staying in Scarborough for a short holiday.

Old September 9th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 9 Sep, 17:45, Adrian wrote:
I met Sharon, Smudgie's mum, this afternoon. It was great, she's a
lovely person. I hope she's the first of many RPCA members that I get to
meet.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578554370wgCBcu
--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your hearthttp://community.webshots.com/user/clowderuk

That's great

Old September 10th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Those are great pictures Adrian. Thank you for sharing. Is that you
sitting with her? You both look great.
I have yet to meet anyone from rpca. Maybe someday
Love
Kyla

..

Old September 10th 10, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 9 Sep, 17:45, Adrian wrote:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578554370wgCBcu
--

Hi Adrian

When I click on the link I get directed to the Webshots login page?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old September 10th 10, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Lesley wrote:
On 9 Sep, 17:45, Adrian wrote:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/578554370wgCBcu
--

Hi Adrian

When I click on the link I get directed to the Webshots login page?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

That's strange, the same pictures are on Facebook though.

Old September 10th 10, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 10 Sep, 12:07, Adrian wrote:

That's strange, the same pictures are on Facebook though.

No problem then I'll see them when I get home

Old September 10th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
I met Sharon, Smudgie's mum, this afternoon. It was great, she's a
lovely person. I hope she's the first of many RPCA members that I get to
meet.

How fabulous! How did it come about?

Tweed

She's staying in Scarborough for a short holiday.

Ah, I see. I did wonder, as I know Sharon lives in the Midlands.
Actually, if I'd been able to divert the day trip coach to Whitby I was on
last year when I saw it pass a sign to H... where you live you very well
might have met me, too!
Tweed