Should I Be Worried?

Old May 19th 04, 08:44 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Default Should I Be Worried?

There's this kitten who keeps coming into my patio. It was bad enough
when Mom started putting out food and water for him, but got worse
when she decided to spend a lot of time out there petting him and
cooing about how cute he is. Now she's bringing him into MY apartment
to visit!!! Am I about to have a sibling problem???

Felix, very concerned about no longer being THE cat of the family

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 19th 04, 08:51 AM
Miss Violette

NO you are NOT about to have a problem, you already do, Miss Violette, who
would rather be an only cat

Old May 19th 04, 09:08 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

There's this kitten who keeps coming into my patio. It was bad enough
when Mom started putting out food and water for him, but got worse
when she decided to spend a lot of time out there petting him and
cooing about how cute he is. Now she's bringing him into MY apartment
to visit!!! Am I about to have a sibling problem???
Felix, very concerned about no longer being THE cat of the family

NO you are NOT about to have a problem, you already do, Miss Violette, who
would rather be an only cat

[alarmed look] What do I do about this??? It was bad enough when they
adopted that bird [that they STILL won't let me eat!!!], but another
cat is REALLY bad news!!!!

Felix, now really alarmed

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 19th 04, 09:54 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry to tell you there isn't much you can do, The very thing that made
them want to be your hooman is what will make them keep this kitten, believe
me I have tried it all, fighting, peeing, hurking and none of it works in
the end. If your hooman shows you proper respect and brings that thing in
slowly, and keeps it separate from you until it knows its place you might be
able to easily show it you are the bosscat, but there is no sure way to keep
it out, Miss Violette sympathizing but not much help...

Hooman note: honey I am sure your mom will googol on introducing cats and
get the best way to do it, but you are getting a sibling, soft

Old May 19th 04, 10:56 PM
Rachel

I remember when my mommie kept disappeerin anna comin home smellin lyke a new
kitty tu.. Den all da sudden I had a sister hydin inna MY bafroom where Iz
lyke to play! Der isn't much you can do but make sure dis kitty knows ur
bosscat in da house!

Miss Isis *remembering when she was the ONLY cat inna da house*
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old May 20th 04, 12:10 AM
ChildFree23

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?

Meowmie Debby
[Remembering back to when Lilith Kitten really was a fuzzy kitten]
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...

Old May 20th 04, 01:24 AM
Tabitha Kitten

[alarmed look] What do I do about this??? It was bad enough when they
adopted that bird [that they STILL won't let me eat!!!], but another
cat is REALLY bad news!!!!

Felix, now really alarmed

I'z afraid dere is nofing you can do to prevent it from happening. I
have been on bof sides of da equation - when I was just about 8 weeks
old Meowmie dopted me from anudder fambly and introduced me (slowly) to
Cleo and Amelia. Den a month or two later, dey brought in ANUDDER kitty
- Sammy - and I had to get used to an addition myownself.

About all you can do is show da truder kitty that you're da boss.

Tabitha Kitten

Old May 20th 04, 02:36 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ChildFree23" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

OOOH! A new kitten! What does it look like?

[Felix's Mom typing. See
http://members.impulse.net/~thebob/L...WithNoName.jpg ]

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old May 20th 04, 07:46 AM
Miss Violette

Hey Felix, you think you have it bad, Soft and Furry are going to go and get
a human kitten fur two whole weeks and bring it here in MY house, this is a
new one and I do not like new hoomanz, Miss Violette not liking this news at
all

Old May 20th 04, 08:10 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Miss Violette" had some very interesting
things to say about Should I Be Worried?:

Hey Felix, you think you have it bad, Soft and Furry are going to go and get
a human kitten fur two whole weeks and bring it here in MY house, this is a
new one and I do not like new hoomanz, Miss Violette not liking this news at
all

Human kittens are even more unsettling than adult human strangers, I
think. Adults are generally quieter and more respectful.

Felix, who's met some human kittens he liked

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom