Open letter to the dorks who dumped my future cat THREE TIMES

Old October 25th 04, 02:12 AM
Melanie's Phony Email Address for NGs

Default Open letter to the dorks who dumped my future cat THREE TIMES

Dear Dorks who were caretakers to my cat before I adopted her:

You are really missing out on a sweet cat. She is the model cat with
her kitty quirks and there is really nothing wrong with her.

She is affectionate, she purrs, is obedient, healthy, tries to please
me, sleeps on my bed at night and she plays with her toys for hours on
end. She is attentive and has a variety of vocal ways to communicate.
She eats the good food I give her and uses the litter box. She has
soft gorgeous fur and she is beautiful and has a sweet gentle
disposition.

Oh yes, and she even likes me!

So for the three different sets of dorks who dumped my cat at the
animal shelter because of stupid reasons, well you should never be
allowed to have an animal again and second of all, you should go ****
yourself.

~Melanie

PS Off to pet my sweet kitty cat who does not miss you dorks at all.

PSS I suppose there's a slim chance that they are actually going to
see this!
Old October 25th 04, 07:03 AM
Mary

wrote in message ...
[...]

You go, honey. I for one would like to know the stories you were told about
your kitty's previous owners.

Old October 26th 04, 05:50 AM
Melanie's Phony Email Address for NGs

You go, honey. I for one would like to know the stories you were told about
your kitty's previous owners.

Yes, the shelter worker told me. #1 said she didn't get along with the
other cats or the other cats didn't get along with her, something like
that. #2 was allergic. Then she said that someone else brought her in
claiming she had ringworm, hence her first name of Ringo. But she said
it was bogus as the cat was checked over by the vet and she did not
have it. So I counted 3 owners right there. Poor little girl!

I keep on meaning to take photos of us together and mail them to the
shelter.

~Melanie

Old October 26th 04, 05:53 AM
Sherry

Yes, the shelter worker told me. #1 said she didn't get along with the
other cats or the other cats didn't get along with her, something like
that. #2 was allergic. Then she said that someone else brought her in
claiming she had ringworm, hence her first name of Ringo. But she said
it was bogus as the cat was checked over by the vet and she did not
have it. So I counted 3 owners right there. Poor little girl!

I keep on meaning to take photos of us together and mail them to the
shelter.

~Melanie

Melanie, do send some photos to the shelter folks. They always wonder about the
animals and love to see pictures of one of their former charges in a happy
home.
Sherry