Any nooz, Unka Dan?????

Old November 8th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Any nooz, Unka Dan?????

Meow, Unka Dan!

I'ze been wurried 'bowt Sammy. Any nooz?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/7/2008 11:18:49 PM
Old November 8th 08, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 23:19:28 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow, Unka Dan!

I'ze been wurried 'bowt Sammy. Any nooz?

plessze zsend nooz. its hard to sleep.
beauty.
Old November 8th 08, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Meow, Unka Dan!

I'ze been wurried 'bowt Sammy. Any nooz?

No, no news. I getting really worried about my little sweet man.

Dan
Old November 8th 08, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 8, 9:04*am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
*"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Meow, Unka Dan!

* *I'ze been wurried 'bowt Sammy. Any nooz?

No, no news. I getting really worried about my little sweet man.

Dan

We ar stil purrrrrin fur him.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith
Old November 8th 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:04:09 -0600, Daniel Mahoney's nimble, little
paws typed:

No, no news. I getting really worried about my little sweet man.

Dan

I'ze turninkup mine telepatfik purrz to sooper high: "Sammy pleeze
come bak to Unka Dan...." Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/8/2008 12:03:22 PM
Old November 8th 08, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

An Ize addin my orinjness purrz.

PurrpurrSammydisizenufgohomenowpurrpurr

Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 10:04:09 -0600, Daniel Mahoney's nimble, little
paws typed:

No, no news. I getting really worried about my little sweet man.

Dan

I'ze turninkup mine telepatfik purrz to sooper high: "Sammy pleeze
come bak to Unka Dan...." Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old November 8th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 8, 11:04 am, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

Meow, Unka Dan!

I'ze been wurried 'bowt Sammy. Any nooz?

No, no news. I getting really worried about my little sweet man

Wee iz wurreed two. Purring four yor littl kittee to get hom.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Sunrise, Missy, Bear da d*g

Old November 8th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

An Ize addin my orinjness purrz.

PurrpurrSammydisizenufgohomenowpurrpurr

Sundance

Thank you, Sundance. Oringy purrs for an oringy man must be especially
powerful. Harri is adding her oringe purrs too.

Dan
Old November 8th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 8, 12:40 pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
In article ,

"Sundance" wrote:
An Ize addin my orinjness purrz.

PurrpurrSammydisizenufgohomenowpurrpurr

Sundance

Thank you, Sundance. Oringy purrs for an oringy man must be especially
powerful. Harri is adding her oringe purrs too.

Sunrise yooshully don' wike to seigh dat shee iz oranj. Da papurs sey
shee iz a red Purshyan. Butted shee is sendin Oranj purrs too.

--
Maggy May

Old November 8th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Daniel Mahoney wrote:

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

An Ize addin my orinjness purrz.

PurrpurrSammydisizenufgohomenowpurrpurr

Sundance

Thank you, Sundance. Oringy purrs for an oringy man must be especially
powerful. Harri is adding her oringe purrs too.

Dan

Nun ov us ar all orinj, Uncle Dan, but Miz Ella is a tortie (shee has
orinj bitz) an wee'ze got her doin da lowdisst purrrrrrrrrs she can.
An *all* ov us are sendin "git home" purrrrrrrrrs an fots.

Mietze wiff Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed an Ella, too
--
Remove the first m to reply

sad nooz... Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_] Cat community 26 October 26th 07 03:50 AM
unka Dan Stormmee Cat community 2 April 11th 07 10:22 AM
Unka Dan! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 1 February 24th 06 12:52 AM
breaking nooz Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 26 July 31st 05 06:09 PM
OT ~ Sadsadsad nooz... Me Cat community 5 February 7th 04 12:28 AM