Uncl Bill an da Floo

Old April 19th 11, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Uncl Bill an da Floo

On Apr 19, 2:23*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Apr 19, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 19, 12:33 pm, MLB wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 18, 5:51 pm, rafflescat
wrote:
On Apr 18, 6:25 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On frideigh affergnoon, rite affer he gotted off ob an importan fon
cawl, Uncl Bill cam down wiff shakes an feber an chills. He was furry
sik and coont keep his afffernoon repointment, wich was why he was hom
in da first place. Da doggies could not tak him for a walk, so Aunt
Micki, there furry own mommy, took dem for bof der affernoon wok an
dere evenin walk.
Uncl Bill tookt Tyeronogl an drind orinj joose and came to bed. I
joined him an began mine Nurse WooToo dooties. Wen he feld aseep I
thought he wood be beddeer right away. But he wokd up an he was
swetting and shaking.
And den Maggy May joined me to hep tak care ob him. I was onored dat
she was dere, awl da way from da Bridj. I offered her mine place,
right in front ob him but she said that she would get down by hims
legs beclaws dey get too cold. Yoo can lern a lot from an sperienced
mommy cat.
DEN da gallant Winnie an da Feather and Snowball-dog all showd up an
we cuddled him an kep him warm awl gnite. Wen he was awake dey all
hided beclaws da Bridge is secret.
human note: I knew, somehow I knew
Diss continoood rite fru Caturday an speshully Caturday gnite. On
Sunnyday, he was feelin betterer but still week. He wen to w*rk today,
although I adBISED him gnot too but he is feeling ok or betterer
anywa.
--
Will in New Haven
Oh my! Bet Uncl Bill's gwad he has feline/canine nursin or ewse he
cooda...whispurr...spired...shh..shh! Don tell him!
Meomie issa beeleefur in feline nursin....so menny tymes we hasta sit
on hur wap jist tu make shure shees breefin rite! Den at nyte, I hasta
wie on hur chest wen shees reedin to monitur hur hartbeet...Selfless,
dats wat we are!
Paws...tell Uncl Bill we hope hees onna mend now!
Harry Gordon anna gang-
Fangyu, he is betterer. He wen too w*rk yesserday butted did not play
bridj in da ebening, on da adbice ob me, sew dat hee cood get a good
knight's seep. He wok up fine dis mornin.
Wen we wuz shoor hee was doing well Sudnay mornin, we leff one kitty
or Snowball on da bed an had a grate gam of patty-paws wiff a nice
peec ob paper. An Maggie May had a gud bisit wiff her dotterer Missy
an her ol fren Sunrise, hoo also hepped with Uncl Bill.
--
WooToo
Tel uses if Unca Bil had a floo shot dis yer. *TuTu

He dint obeigh r command to get wun.

--
WooToo

Noww hee nos betr. *Alsew get a mewmona shot.
Denifn yu get da bug itz knot sew badd. *Mi meomie sez dis is tru

He GOTTED wun of doze. Dat is beclaws his TED dint ask, just givd him
wun. But he ast if he wanned a floo shot. Never ask Uncl Bill; just
inSTRUK him.

--
WooToo- Hide quoted text -

Saounz wike dere wuz a winno ob awpurrtoonady tew caount toez.
O wewel, dat haz passed.
Juts a wandum fott.
MeOwy
Old April 20th 11, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 19, 2:33*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Apr 19, 2:23*pm, Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Apr 19, 1:29*pm, MLB wrote:

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 19, 12:33 pm, MLB wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I hab counned Uncle Billz toezies an so did Maggy May yeers ago. Boff
times he had lebenty. Cood he hab grown gnu wuns? Cood he haff WOST
sum? He do skweel wiff delite wen I coun his toesies.

--
WooToo
Old April 20th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

:
[...]

Waow, dat iz sum meen n weerd floomonster n wee r sew gwad hym iz fealing
bedder.
Owr Ma n Pa dunt nebber git uh floo shot cuz dey git sikker wiff dem!!
Mosey