*peepz rownd da doorz..*

Old April 26th 11, 11:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
wafflycat[_3_]

Default *peepz rownd da doorz..*

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Mosey sez, mai meowmie remeberz yoo frum da hoomin groop,
yoo wuz ulwayz nise tew hur dere.
ai fink wee rememberz yoo frum heer tew.
weklome bak innywai

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps n Aunti Kyla

Fangu! Ower Meowmie sez she triez tew be nice buttid sumtimez she faylz
mizurriblee..speyshulee wen ower fud iz infolvid anna shee duzzint feed ower
own selfz *now*...

NOW! NOW!

Old April 26th 11, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza wurd hoominz duzint seemta unnerstand in anee language...

OEJ

i iz notted sure how long ursefz haz been goned, TV miss violette's son anna
mine littermate went RB a year ago, anna Tiger da wink of Mme. A. wented
juzt afur da fire monzterz eated owrz howze,

Old April 26th 11, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
wafflycat[_3_]

"rafflescat" wrote in message

Hihi Waffles n Francis! We rememfurz yu!
Sorry bowt Marble, dat is sad but atted leestest his jurney tu thu
Bridje wus peeceful, n hees still awound inna gardun.
Don't know if we wood wike hens....neffur seen wun, but Meomie glares
at us n ses "dats wats inna fwidge fur yu" Awl datz inna fwidge fur us
is chikken...notted hens.
Charlie, Bruin, Ben an Smokey ar awl atta Bridje - deys inna gardun
too an sumtymes wen Meomie wets us owt, I go fisitin tu pay myne
weespeks. Dey ar buwwied under de appul twee atta foot offa gardun an
dey is fuwwy pwitty todae wiffa bwossum. Onny me is weft of da Gordon
Boyz. We has Harry n Sukie as new kittiez but me dussnt boffer wiff
dem - Ise tutu bissy sweepin....snore.....snore..
We dussnt get tu bee heer as much as I wood wike atta momunt - fanks
tu Meomie!

Jack Gordon, 19 and 10/12ths yeers owld

Weese rememfur yew tew! Itz sad dat yor famblee catz iz attid da Bridj,
buttid gud dat dey wur part offur a furry gud, gud, happee famblee wiv gud,
gud hoomiz.

Purrs, Waffles anna Francis

Old April 26th 11, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
wafflycat[_3_]

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Purrs, Waffles anna Francis

Welcome back, Waffles an Francis! Mine hoomin rememfurs you, an I fink I
do to.

You came back at da perfect time - we'z on a cruise to da Caribbean, and
we'z all relaxing on da beach in Jamaica. You want to hab one of deze
nice rum drinks?

Harri Roadcat

Harri! Weese rememfur yew! Anna wen yew furst met wiv yor hoomin, anna weese
followdid yor adfurentyewurz.

Any gud Karreebeen fisheez tew eet?

Purrs, Waffles anna Francis

Old April 26th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Harri! Weese rememfur yew! Anna wen yew furst met wiv yor hoomin, anna
weese followdid yor adfurentyewurz.

Any gud Karreebeen fisheez tew eet?

Purrs, Waffles anna Francis

Yes, we'z gots lots and lots of yummy fishies! Come join us and try some.

Harri
Old April 27th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Apr 24, 1:19*pm, "wafflycat" wrote:
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message

Meow, Waffles & Francis!

Welcome back to rpcc! *We've missed yourownselves.

We are furry sorry to hear about Mr. Marble. *May his memfury be a
blessing.

You might rememfur usses. *I am Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Chief Torbie In
Residence; and here are my cousin cats, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of
Catmerica and his sisfur Miss Tina Marie of the Maine Coon Patrol. *Do
you want to teleport to Jamaica and drink rum and do the limbo with
usses? *We're there but we're not meowing furry much because our
typist, Debby, is writing a term paper.

Spokes kitty for her house,
Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC
Chief Torbie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Fangu, weeze *rememfur yew awl! Weeze bin enjoyin da unyewshulee hottid
wefurr owefur heer. Itz bin hottur dan da sowf offur Furranz! Sew weeze bin
sowkin up da rayz inna gardin, onna bankz offur streem, eyein up da fisheez.

Have you been hunting?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Old April 27th 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
wafflycat[_3_]

"MeOwy" wrote in message

Hewwo. I is sew gwad yoo ar heer beclawz gnaow ai hab hoaps ob
bissicking yoor garden by da bwook ware Marble is. Itted saonz sew
wuvwee an mine hoomin duzznt awwow minesefl out in da gardin sew I
muts egzcayp fwum tym tew tym an dash intew da wyld aginst hur wishes.
Der is a wedwood fowest out bak an mine bruffur (RB) hass his plays
unner a big wedwood twee. Butted we duzznt bisik itted beclawz
meowmie mite cwy. Mabe she wil awwow minesefl to bisk dat magikl pways
ob yorrs.
PUrrz fur Marble,
Sinseerwy, MeOwy

Ower gardin iz opin fur teleportin anytyme.

Old April 27th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 26, 11:11*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
diz iza onlee thingz whut makez me think NOT beina onlee kitty iz sorta ok,
when i needsa go sumwhere da ofurz kan keepsa soft anna furee okupeed,
purleze hurree da fudz smellz realee gud,

Trudi, 'cited now"rafflescat" wrote in message

Trudi! Dus yu fink Meomie wud miss me if I sneek away wen shees bizzy?
I has wun paw inna porter an mees weddy tu rum-inate!! Harry n Sukie
will keep hur okkupyed!
Jack, missin Trudi.

On Apr 25, 2:31 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

Trudi listenz hopin jack will come onna cruze anna eatz dinner wif
hersef..."rafflescat" wrote in
message

On Apr 24, 5:33 pm, "wafflycat" wrote:

Waffles & Francis heer. Weeze nottid been heer fur awile.

*glairz offur eefil attid hoomin*

But weez cawlin in fur a kwik hello anna sum newz.

A wile ago, Marble went tew da Bridj. He waz ill wiffur a hart problim
anna
da tyme kame wen Meowmie anna TED hadda gif Marble safe and gentil
passij
tew da Bridj. Meowmie held Marble inna hur armz fur da lastid tyme anna
she
shed manee teerz. Marbil waz fynillee placed inna gardin, by da bankz
offur
da streem, weer he spendid much tyme eyein up da trowtz. Meowmie haz
planttid an apple tree anna rose bushiz (variety: Tawny Tiger), fur
Marble.

Uffur fingz in life awlrite. Weeze gottid henz inna gardin, anna dey
gifz
Meowmie eggz. Francis iz in luff wiv da henz

(Waffles: itz purrthetik da way Francis goze awl softie rownd da henz...
he
eetz da hen fud anna haz bin noen tew nap inna hen howse)

Waffles, mine own self, iz purrfekt, az awlwayz. a fakt iz a .. matyewur
ladycat offur manee yeerz meenz iz in mine purrime. Howeffur, tiz troo
dat
mowziez mor gummid tew deff rafur dan fanggid, deeze dayz..

Da hoominz... deyz still da same anna unimpurrtinit, nachroolee.

Purrs, Waffles anna Francis

Hihi Waffles n Francis! We rememfurz yu!
Sorry bowt Marble, dat is sad but atted leestest his jurney tu thu
Bridje wus peeceful, n hees still awound inna gardun.
Don't know if we wood wike hens....neffur seen wun, but Meomie glares
at us n ses "dats wats inna fwidge fur yu" Awl datz inna fwidge fur us
is chikken...notted hens.
Charlie, Bruin, Ben an Smokey ar awl atta Bridje - deys inna gardun
too an sumtymes wen Meomie wets us owt, I go fisitin tu pay myne
weespeks. Dey ar buwwied under de appul twee atta foot offa gardun an
dey is fuwwy pwitty todae wiffa bwossum. Onny me is weft of da Gordon
Boyz. We has Harry n Sukie as new kittiez but me dussnt boffer wiff
dem - Ise tutu bissy sweepin....snore.....snore..
We dussnt get tu bee heer as much as I wood wike atta momunt - fanks
tu Meomie!

Jack Gordon, 19 and 10/12ths yeers owld

Jack runs to the porter and on the way, he grabs the red, red roses
from the vase sitting on the hall table, he checks his whiskers in the
mirror, and pulls his waistcoat down, he is already wearing his little
kid gloves (just in case Trudi wants an old fashioned waltz with him)
and he has polished up his fob watch with the chain crossing his
waistcoat. He looks pretty good for an old kitten!
He leaps into the porter - it twinkles, shimmers and then disappears.

Old April 28th 11, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey, who has siluntly snuk entew da porter paws Jack sum purrfext
moozik. n lite snax ..yoo wook vury dashing.. Jack..nise fob n chain...n da
redred roses are thu purrfet tutch . Gud uff yew tew thimk tew tayke thuh
thornz awf thuh stemz ulso.. ..yeUP.....hab uh reely nise tyme
*boof* Mosey vanishes qwik n qwiet out da doar