JB2018 Ball dancing opens

Old November 7th 18, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default JB2018 Ball dancing opens

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to
teach them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

[Sammy walks towards Lucy Lu]

Miss Lucy Lu, may I join you? I hafnt danced in a furry long time,
and I fink I'd like to have a purrty girl partner beside me so dat
folks will at da purrty girl instead of at me.

Sammy

Iowna snickers then cozys up to King Chanarong. The king's ears turn a
little pink as hes never been asked to dancy by a doggie! But she's
really cute in her sheer ballgown that lets her colors show though.

He extends a paw and she sniffs it then puts her's in his. The music
of Hercule swirls them away.
Old November 7th 18, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 11/6/2018 8:50 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to teach
them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

[Sammy walks towards Lucy Lu]

Miss Lucy Lu, may I join you? I hafnt danced in a furry long time, and I fink I'd like to have a purrty girl partner beside me so dat folks will at da purrty girl instead of at me.

Sammy

Sammy, I would love to dance with you. Lucy Lu takes his paw and they
begin to twirl around to the music.
Old November 8th 18, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others are in
traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for after
the wink'd dance!

Pipps in hur green gown dnases with hur wink Ranger n Books asks Franchesca to dance
Old November 9th 18, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

ann wrote:

On 11/6/2018 8:50 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 4:19:29 PM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Lucy Lu join others on the dance floor. A mature kitty start to
teach them a
local dance. Seeing this others join in.

[Sammy walks towards Lucy Lu]

Miss Lucy Lu, may I join you? I hafnt danced in a furry long time,
and I fink I'd like to have a purrty girl partner beside me so dat
folks will at da purrty girl instead of at me.

Sammy

Sammy, I would love to dance with you. Lucy Lu takes his paw and they
begin to twirl around to the music.

Cash checks his dance card and notes some lovely ladies. His 3rd dance
was open.

Setting to the side just now a Kingsford, Lacey and Ashleigh.

He gives a little bow and asks if any of the ladies wish to dance? His
4th dance is filled in with a paw dance and a local lady but his feet
like to dance and he hopes they feel the samw for this dance?
Old November 9th 18, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 1:40:40 PM UTC-6, PIPPS and or BOOKS wrote:
On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 5:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
While kittahs enjoy the early evening (and lots of pork!), Hercule
tunes up the band.

Locals gussy up and some are in western ball gowns, while others are in
traditional ones.

The floor is open and the wink'd kittahs line up.

Cash checks his dance card and he has a lovely lady lined up for after
the wink'd dance!

Pipps in hur green gown dnases with hur wink Ranger n Books asks Francesca to dance

[Francesca grabs Books' paw and pulls him onto the dance floor, and she, Books, Ranger, and Pipps join Sammy and Lucy Lu.]