Rejected Purr Requests

Old January 6th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rejected Purr Requests

Monique challenged me.

which of these would you NOT send purrs for?

Kumani: Please send purrs for all bum-burglar vets and their bum
thermometers to be sent to jail FOREVER for taking kittens'
temperatures against their will.

Smokey: Please send purrs to get rid of all the outside.

Tyche: I AM ONLY 12 POUNDS I MUST GET FATTER PURR FOR ME PLZ!!111!

Nocturne: I am awaiting the results of a very tricky arms deal
involving the Yakuza and Al-Qaeda. Please purr for me that it will
turn out well, and I will have my weapons grade plutonium on schedule.

--Fil

Old January 6th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
Monique challenged me.

which of these would you NOT send purrs for?

Kumani: Please send purrs for all bum-burglar vets and their bum
thermometers to be sent to jail FOREVER for taking kittens'
temperatures against their will.

Barnabus and Leonidas agree with this and will purr with all their
might!

Smokey: Please send purrs to get rid of all the outside.

Smokie Darling agrees and will purr with all *her* might! She HATES,
HATES, HATES the big out!

Tyche: I AM ONLY 12 POUNDS I MUST GET FATTER PURR FOR ME PLZ!!111!

Pandora (formerly Gracie - who now likes Pandy, Pandy, sweet as candy)
agrees and will purr with all her might! She was 6 pounds when we got
her and now she is 7, and the vet wants her to be a bit more (poor
thing thinks I'm trying to stuff her or something).

Nocturne: I am awaiting the results of a very tricky arms deal
involving the Yakuza and Al-Qaeda. Please purr for me that it will
turn out well, and I will have my weapons grade plutonium on schedule.

Ahhhh, Smeagol/Gollum wants to speak with YOU (need an assistant?).

--Fil

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old January 6th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 6 Jan 2006 14:55:06 -0800, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Monique challenged me.

which of these would you NOT send purrs for?

Kumani: Please send purrs for all bum-burglar vets and their bum
thermometers to be sent to jail FOREVER for taking kittens'
temperatures against their will.

Smokey: Please send purrs to get rid of all the outside.

Tyche: I AM ONLY 12 POUNDS I MUST GET FATTER PURR FOR ME PLZ!!111!

Nocturne: I am awaiting the results of a very tricky arms deal
involving the Yakuza and Al-Qaeda. Please purr for me that it will
turn out well, and I will have my weapons grade plutonium on schedule.

--Fil

Hee hee hee!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 8th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri 06 Jan 2006 05:55:06p, Enfilade wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Kumani: Please send purrs for all bum-burglar vets and their
bum thermometers to be sent to jail FOREVER for taking kittens'
temperatures against their will.

All four send purrs for this one!

Smokey: Please send purrs to get rid of all the outside.

Only one sends purrs for this one. The rest can't wait for Spring
when I open up the OUT again (enclosure - flap panel is too drafty
in the winter, and I'm not going to leave the door open!)

Tyche: I AM ONLY 12 POUNDS I MUST GET FATTER PURR FOR ME
PLZ!!111!

LOL! Bonnie again sends MORE PURRS. Rhett sends PURRS and AGREES.

Nocturne: I am awaiting the results of a very tricky arms deal
involving the Yakuza and Al-Qaeda. Please purr for me that it
will turn out well, and I will have my weapons grade plutonium
on schedule.

(all kitties go hide)

--
Cheryl
Old January 10th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-06, Enfilade penned:
Monique challenged me.

Hehehe.

which of these would you NOT send purrs for?

Kumani: Please send purrs for all bum-burglar vets and their bum
thermometers to be sent to jail FOREVER for taking kittens'
temperatures against their will.

Oscar's purring up a storm for this one.

Smokey: Please send purrs to get rid of all the outside.

Oscar is torn between approval (with no outside, meowmie can't leave)
and concern (where would the food come from?).

Tyche: I AM ONLY 12 POUNDS I MUST GET FATTER PURR FOR ME PLZ!!111!

Oscar purrs for many crunchies. (Human note: after I got back from a
week and a half of vacation, Oscar sure felt awfully ... solid. My
neighbor reports that she gave Oscar "a lot" of treats since she
seemed so lonely. Hrmmm ...)

Nocturne: I am awaiting the results of a very tricky arms deal
involving the Yakuza and Al-Qaeda. Please purr for me that it will
turn out well, and I will have my weapons grade plutonium on
schedule.

Oscar might support such an endeavor for herself, but is concerned
that there would be no room for herself in the NWO (Nocturne World
Order).

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old January 10th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Smokey: Please send purrs to get rid of all the outside.

Oscar is torn between approval (with no outside, meowmie can't leave)
and concern (where would the food come from?).

Smokey's response to this is something to the effect of "from a can,
stupid"

--Fil