is anycat here?

Old January 20th 04, 11:31 PM
Arlene Knop

Oh, boot camp wuz a disastur last yeer. Thuh hoomins are so not brite
and so neglektful we mite hav to think up sumfing elz. I think
Valentyne's Day immediatlee followed by Mardi Graw wud be grate. Then
St. Patrik's Day and thuh Souven Hunt AND thuh CADBURY Hunt???

Gretchen Marie, rememfurring thuh Cadbury's cum out at Easter

Miss Violette wrote:

I think we can just port to New Orleans and parti straight through fat
Tuesday. Then we can plan the hunt and get everything ready to go and have
a party on St. Patrick's Day as we need our bellies full of corned beef to
have our strength up to get the hunting done. How does that agenda sound,
Miss Violette hoping everycat likes this schedule and knowing that it will
be interrupted for bootcamp if the hoomanz don't keep up this spring
Arlene Knop wrote in message
When is Mardy Graw this year? Of courz our partees hav no time limits
so we cud go frum Mardy Graw to Valentyne or vise verza. We hav Noo
Orleenz kittees in thuh Noos groop I think. And it looks as if Miss
Anais speeks French reel good.

Gretchen Marie, looking fur a kalender

Miss Violette wrote:

You know this is a good idea, then we could all port in and out as wee
needed to and we could celebrate both of these nice events together,,,

with
our loved ones and winkwinks,,, Miss Violette, just wishing a little bit
someone would ask herself for a date
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Mardy graw! Allons bèbè! Laissez les bon temps roullez! Anna we'ze cud
haff
a balentinez party inna Noo Orleenz, non?

Mlle. Anaïs, eggzited...

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
I was actually thinking we should have our parti at the end of the
trip and then either go to madi gras or have a valentinez parti,

what
do you think? Miss Violette, who has been listening to TV and Tiger
talk to each ofur Arlene Knop wrote in message
Right-o! I just bought a few sooveneerz but I kin sit on thuh box.
Are we hedded fur home? Maybe itz time to plan thuh spring souven
hunt?

GM, waving to Miss Violette

Miss Violette wrote:

over here GM, The porter is ready to go, Miss Violette smiling at
her friend Arlene Knop wrote in message
Ize here. I just finished my vanilla latay that Dyna bot fur all
ov us. Don't we hav to go home to finish thuh road trip? Weze
not gonna be sranded out here ar we?

Gretchen Marie, alwayz glad to see Miss Violette in any thred

Miss Violette wrote:

we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there

is
something wrong with this server. Tiger anna TV want to get

back
to their girlfriends and Trudi, and OEJ are adjitating for the
finish of the road trip and anofur parti, Miss Violette, who
actually has soft reading regularly but there are no posts to
read!!!

Old January 21st 04, 08:05 AM
Miss Violette

I forgot about the eggs, it all sounds wonderful to me, we are going to need
an events coordinator, My hooman is not responsible, anybody want to
volunteer? Miss Violette wishing soft could do it but knowing better

Old January 25th 04, 09:27 PM
Ray or Fran

Youze schedule sounds furry gud Miss Violette. Weze hopez ourz hoomin
starts to pay more attention to ourz social life, sometimes shez so
neglectful.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
"

Old January 25th 04, 11:45 PM
Miss Violette

our hooman means well she is just neglectful sometimes, we are glad here
that she is only in charge of the dry fud and that The furry one tends to
the boxes and wet fud, Miss Violette commiserating with her friends,