[A little OT, but...] RPCA discussions

Old January 18th 06, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [A little OT, but...] RPCA discussions

RPCA is a great forum for us idiot cat slaves, with a large number of
discussions on different cat related (or not) topics. It's nice to see how
engaged people can get in these discussions (I know I have been, too).

I know that the discussions on RPCA never can be compared to this example,
but anyway...

Oh, by the way, here's the solution...
http://www.ehow.com/how_370_change-lightbulb.html
--
Hans Schrøder

Old January 18th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
RPCA is a great forum for us idiot cat slaves, with a large number of
discussions on different cat related (or not) topics. It's nice to see how
engaged people can get in these discussions (I know I have been, too).

I know that the discussions on RPCA never can be compared to this example,
but anyway...

Thats funny every time I read it. Thanks for giving me a laugh this morning!

Yowie

Old January 19th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Hans Schrøder" wrote in message
RPCA is a great forum for us idiot cat slaves, with a large number of
discussions on different cat related (or not) topics. It's nice to see how
engaged people can get in these discussions (I know I have been, too).

I know that the discussions on RPCA never can be compared to this example,
but anyway...

Yes, that's a good one. I've known newsgroup discussions like that.

Oh, by the way, here's the solution...
http://www.ehow.com/how_370_change-lightbulb.html

I find this one a little depressing. It's right up there with the
instructions on the bag of peanuts that say, "Open package. Eat nuts."

Joy

CANCEL: New RPCA Map Yowie Cat anecdotes 15 November 22nd 05 12:47 PM
RPCA MIA Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 46 December 22nd 04 06:53 PM
RPCA History Yowie Cat anecdotes 74 September 4th 04 10:32 PM
RPCA accessible on the net CK Cat anecdotes 3 August 13th 04 05:51 AM
RPCA to be managed by PETA Marina Cat anecdotes 5 April 2nd 04 01:54 AM