Da Gestbuk Taybil

Old October 21st 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Da Gestbuk Taybil

Ize glad yoo gotted heer, Little Kitty. I wanted to tell yurownself dat I
fingkz dat yurown mural iz eggzelent!

Rebecca

"Little Kitty" wrote in message
Hi efurrybuddy, Ize a liddle late cuz I hade to look after Meowmie
who wuzn't feeling well. takes the pen and write with a flourish

Little Kitty
House of Knop

On Oct 14, 10:02?am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
On Oct 14, 7:10?am, wrote:

Willow an Ralph arrive tu set up da gestbuk taybil; each carrying a
small box. ?They walk in, followed by Oz and Voodoo, each carrying a
small table.
Oz, Voodoo, cud yu purrleez put da taybilz heer [poyntz tu a spot on
eiffur syde uv da entrans tu da Ballroom.

Wuns da taybilz ar set up, Ralph opinz wun uv da boxis an taykz owt a
wite linin an lays taybilkloth an pawz it tu Willow. ?She unfoldz it
an karefullee playsiz it on wun uv da taybilz.Neggst, Ralph pawz hur a
bewtiful bloo gestbuk wif gold leafed payjiz, witch she playsiz in da
centur uv da taybil. ?Neggst, Ralph pawz hur a brass inkwell, witch
she playsiz besyd da gestbuk. ?On da left kornur uv da taybil, she
playsiz a krystal vayz, puttin wun wite an wun red roze innit.

She taykz a minit tu stand bak an mayk shur effuryfing iz ware it shud
be, an lukz at Ralph. ?Seein a teer in hiz aye, she taykz owt a lays
hangkee an wipez it away, silently puttin hur paw on hiz showldur.

Ralph opinz a sekund box an pawz Willow a smaller linin an lays
taybilkloth. ?Willow playsiz it on da offur taybil, den taykz da
krystal vayz frum Ralph and setz it on da taybil, puttin wun wite an
wun red roze innit.

Ralph taykz Laura's floot kays owt uv da box, opinz it, an playsiz it
on wun syde uv da taybil wif a sigh. ?Den he taykz tu pikshurz owt uv
da box. ?Wun iz uv Laura an Vinnie an da offur wun iz uv Ralph an
Kissa in happier tymez. ?He playsiz dem carefullee, wun on eetch syde
uv da taybil an standz bak.

Az Ralph an Willow mayk shur effuryfing iz purrfekt, dey feel a
prezins an node dat Laura, Vinnie an Kissa ar der wif dem.

Yew feel dem, tew, dont yew Willow?
Ralph puts his paw on Willow's and stand for a moment in quiet
reflection.

Well, letz get diz show onna rode. Effurryfing lukz purrfeck ana I
fink we shud sine da buk afore fingz get bizy.

Ralph takes the plumed pen, dips it in the inkwell and signs with a
flourish, letting his clowder sign too, before handing the pen to
Willow

Ralph de Ralf of the House of David
Fredrick T. Spawn of the House of David
Alice Ann Madre of the House of David
Jane Grey of the House of David
Ricardo Ratt of the House of David
Mary Tudor of the House of David
Judith Lincoln of the House of David- Hide quoted text -

Old October 21st 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Little Kitty

blush Oh, fangu. Ize furry humbled to tell yew that huh City
Cownsil haz purchased thuh whole wall and will put it in a museumm
heer in Maine. The toonas willo be donayted to animul welfare.

Little Kitty, who can't beleef she haz a frieze in Greece and a mural
in Maine

Old October 21st 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Little Kitty, how nys tu see yu agin! Don't yu luk luvlee tunite.

Willow, admirin Liddlt Kitty'z gown

Old October 21st 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 20, 7:36*pm, Little Kitty wrote:
Hi efurrybuddy, *Ize a liddle late cuz I hade to look after Meowmie
who wuzn't feeling well. *takes the pen and write with a flourish

Little Kitty
House of Knop

Little Kitty, weze sew glad yew maid it! Derz still plentee uv fud
atta buffay. Iz Anti Arlene feelin beddur?
Ralph de Ralf

Old October 21st 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ur wall iz bootifulz and efferyone dat seez it finkz so. Piglet watching
all the Kities admire the wall and some sitting for pictures on the rocks
that seem to tumble out of the scene.

Old October 21st 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

But Little Kitty, youze work is so magnificent, any museum should be proud
to have youze originals!

Puddi Cat
(happy to know such a magnificent artiste)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 21st 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 19, 9:37*pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:
"The Ajo Clowder" wrote in ...
On Oct 16, 2:36 pm, "Batson Cats" wrote:

[...]

(the teleporter twinkles and 4 Batson Cats step out)

Fangu Ralph an Willow furr maykin uz feel welkum.
Itz a bewtiful plaze huh?

(Matilda (Mattie) signs her name then hands the pen to her brofurs)

Matilda Marie House of Batson
Simon Peter House of Batson
Max Spunkmeyer House of Batson
Bobby Boo House of Batson

Furry bewtiful plaza, Mattie, but nowt az bewtiful az yew! Itz ben a
long time sinze Ize seen yew ana Ize sew glad yew came. Ana meow,
Simon, Ma, and Bobby Boo. I hope yew enjoi da ball.
Ralph de Ralf, standing with his sisfur-in-paw Willow.

Oh fangu Ralph! Yez, ourown seCATerys ben in Ben Lurkin Land w-a-y too

long!
I see thuh dancin haz startid. I shall go find sum punch if yew doant
mind.....
(Boo and Max head out to see the grounds in the mean time, Petey dressed

in
a stunning black tuxedo with a crisp white shirt, red bow tie and

fragrant
red rose on his lapel is staring, dumbfounded at the lovely Alice Ann

Madre.
Wanting to ask her to dance but being very shy, he grabs his lovely,

long
orange furred tail and nervously twists it.)

[Ralph looks at Petey, looks at his sisfur Alice looking bashful but
hopefull, looks at Petey again, then grabs their paws.]
Alice, dis iz Simon Peter. Petey, diz iz Alice Ann Madre. I fink yew
boff wanna danz sew go stop being shi ana go du it.

(So Petey in his long orange furrs, (and tux), and Alice in her short

orange
furrs, (and elegant dress), making a furry handsome couple, wander out on
to the dance floor and waltz to the music)
{Says Petey to Alice} Yew are looking furry nice diz evening...uh...wen

wee
are dun wiff diz dance, wud yew like sum refreshmintz an purrhapz a stroll
to Otter Cove? I hear it's furry nice an maybe wee can see an Otter or

tew?http://www.acadiamagic.com/otter-cove-acadia-01.htmOr wud yew rathur go tew Jordan Pond an see if wee kan find a fishy or

tew?http://www.acadiamagic.com/jordan-pond.htmlandden uf corse dere iz thuh Carriage Roads... wiff thuh horseycarriagez an thuh purty

bridgez...http://www.acadiamagic.com/carriage-roads.htmDiz plase haz sew
menny furry

nice fingz, itz hard tew chewz juss wut tew dew!

[Alice, hoping she isn't dancing too awkwardly, blushes through her
orange fur.]
Oh! Ummm, fangu. Ana yew luk furry nize, tuu! Sum refreshmintz wud be
furry nize ana den meighbe a stroll by da pond. I haf tu keep an eye
onna kittens but it shud be hookay if I slip aweigh fur a liddle wile.
Du yew fink der a turtellz inna pond?

Den letz refresh ourownselvz ... (Petey walks Alice over to the table and
hands her a cool glass of nip punch looks around for a seat and directs her
over to a nice, plush loveseat) Haz a seet my deer, tell mee abowt
yurownself.....

Wall, dere iznt much tu tell. Ize nod an allee cat, Ize a wall cat. I
had mine furst liddur uv kittenz inna wall at meowma'z wurk. I wuz sew
feerse dat I skared hur wen she fownd me inna garaj dere. Sew shee set
a trap fur mee wiff gudgud fud ana I fell fur it sinz I had ben eeting
bugz ana lizzurdz ana skweerlz but mostlee bugz. Den she trappt mine
kittenz, hoo wurd furry wild. She sec she wuz almost afrayed tu tak me
owta caj cuz I wuz sew feerse, but wen she did, I smurgled hur cuz it
had been a longlong tyme sinse a humin held me ana wuz nize tu me. Sew
insteda da d*gpownd she tuk uz all home. Minekittens were furry feral
dough, sew she ana hur brofur had dem spayd ana tutored ana den put
dem bak inna garaj tu be skweerl kontrol officurz (ana datz a job dey
still haf, free yeerz latur). Howsumeffur, I wuz alreddy heffy wif a
new littur uv kittens sew she weighted til dey wur born tu haff me
spayd. Deze kittenz lurned tu lik huminz (except fur Jane hoo hadda
haff nastee medisun fur a nifekshun ana it set hur aginst huminz). Da
frendlee kittenz alla fownd gudhomez. Jane iz still wif uz ana iz
slowlee lernin tu trust huminz.

Ana hough abowt yew? Whut iz ywer storee?
Jane, thinking she's talking too much
Old October 22nd 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

.
[...]

Sew yew are a rill MommaCat! It soundz lik yew are a furry gudgud wun tew!
Tew bad abowt yew bein inna wall tho. Didya lyke thuh bugz? I purrsonally
lyke mousies.
Yew all were furry blezzed tew be 'dopted by Anti Gabrielle. Shez made a
nyce home furr lotza
animalz az I am sure yew kno. Poor Jane. Itz sad abowt hur not lykin
hoominz.
I tayke care uff all for uff mine evfurryday. Dat iz part uff mineown
storee.
It wuz bak abowt 2003 (juss befurr Dommie(RB) went tew thuh Bridge) dat I
came tew mah famblyz howse.
Took dem a while befurr dey wud evfunn let mineownself inna howse. I
tripped thuh Paw on hiz way in an
outta thuh howse, tryed tew sneek in evfurry chance I got den wun day,
Meowmie saw that I wuz still (blush) a rill, live "boycat" with all mah
partz intackt. Shee sed, "Uh oh!"
Den let mineownself inna howse an furst thing I did wuz tew jump up onna
cowch an sat onna uppitybak part uff it.
I new it wuz mineown chance tew shew dem dey needed my nursin skillz. Aftur
a trip tew TED ( I will nawt elaburate)
I came bak an corse I hadda recuvur inna howse, den somehow, I juss nefurr
left. Wen Max an Boo were babykatz,
I wuz Uncle Simon, (dey callz mee Petey now, mineown nayme iz fishally Simon
Peter) I sat all nite wiff um onna hoominkitten Zoe's bed aftur dey had
thereown turnz atta TED tew git tootered. Meowmie wuz amazed dat I only
used 3 er 4 inchez uff thuh bed tew dew mah nursin/watchin.
Ackshually, anytime anyhoomin iz sik, I sitz/sleepz wiff dem. Mozt evfurry
nite, I sleepz wiff mah favfurrite hoomin, Zoekitten. She luffz mineown
furrz juss rite an taykz wunnerful care uff mee. Meowmie haz lotza photoz
uff uz sleepin. Wee kin email yew wun wink.
Wee moved down heer tew Silvertun abowt 4 yeerz ago intew diz bigbigbig
howse sew dere is plenty uff rume furr evfurrycat an hoomin.
Wee evfunn gotta GoldenTreever d*g! Teddy Bear iz a furry nice d*g. Wee
boff luff up each uthurz furrz. Meowmie tode mee tew hedbutt him wun day
furr thuh camera, an I did! Wee kan send yew that wun tew wink. Wee
alzo gotta burdy, Pepino Bambino. Hez a green cheek conure. I LUV thuh
birdy, I wud LUV tew juss lick him a liddle.... I try tew pet him frew thuh
barz uff hiz caje but I gitz in truble. Sumfing 'bowt if mineown klawz iz
owt, dey will hurt him badbadbad. I juss wunna see if hee wuntz a liddle
pet...
Datz 'bowt all, I fink, corse wee can chat summore wile wee walkz round thuh
pond. Are yew ready my deer?
(Petey holds out his paw for the lovely Alice and guides her out to the
pond, hoping there are turtles to be seen...)

Old October 22nd 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Hihihi Little Kitty, rememfurr mee? Ize Bobby Boo frum thuh howse uff
Batson.
Itz gud tew see yew cud mayke it. Sorry tew heer Anti Arlene iznt feewing
well.
Wee shall set our purrmotorz goin furr hur.
By thuh way... yur owtfit iz luffly.

[...]

2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table [email protected] Cat community 16 October 13th 08 07:37 AM
Jellicle Ball - Gestbuk Taybil Heather Cat community 99 October 28th 05 05:10 AM
Da Gestbuk Heather Cat community 316 November 11th 04 04:05 PM
Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Heather Cat community 14 October 21st 04 06:59 PM