At The Lake

Old August 8th 11, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default At The Lake

Piglett sits and watches the cats going around and around. The instructor
is yelling some things and making hand motions. She gets agitated and
finally walks down the ramp and over to the lady cat. Mine if I triez. Ok
u cats all haff numberz on urselbez. Now pai tension. Pik a partner. A
big cat anna a smalller cat. Harri u go wiff Willow. Dat big cat iz da
bloker and makez wai for da little cat to get to da front of da line.

Suddenly it seems like they all get the right idea and slowly the push is on
to be first in line. Piglett goes back to her seat. Glad dere iznt enuf
for anofther team, sumcat kud git hurtz. She looks over and sees the man
cats drinking their nip beer and smoking nip cigars and watching out the big
window.

Old August 8th 11, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi sayz good show piglette, ursef iza nashural twainer...

meanwhile, MH anna chester iz inna mencat lowngez wiffa da ofurz... dwinkin
nipz beerz anns smokin nip cigarz...

MH: uknow missy kuld do diz, espekalli ifin da ofur team wuld be hoominz,
da catteam wuld win fur surez.

Chester: I think mine lucy iz a little twoo delikate ta be onna team but
her wul prolee like doze owtfitz...

MH: i think i wuld liksa see missy beat up da hoominz.
Chester: i bet dey wuld haffa dum rule like no klawz or teefz... which
wurkz when bof teamz iz catz but we shuld be able ta uze dem if we pwayz
aginzt hoominz.

ofur mencatz iz injoyin watchin da gurlcats sekure dat no kittenz iz gettin
harmed....

just dem onna sqakee box an advertiziment comez a spot for the hoomin
baseballz team in springfield, the sliderz ...

Chester: hey izunt dat a hamburgerz?

MH;: yep but its awso a aa baseballz team, I betz dey haza kitty leage
awso...

chester: hhhmmm dey haz hotdogz atta bazeballz gamez anna nachoz, we shuld
go ofur der anna twy owt da fud, err i mean fur da kitty league...

MH goo idermint... da gurlcatz luk like dey iz awmozt done wif derown
lessonz, efin lizzie iz weared owt... points akross da way to the ladycatz
winner anna just a bit back furm da winner iz lizzie sleepin on a stool...

when da lesson iz ofur we can get trudita see how far away da sliderz iz

chester anna mh

Old August 8th 11, 10:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett sees the cats are tiring so she climbs down off the stool. She
claps her front paws and yells, dat is enuff. If we wuz goona do diz
againz, we wud go da full timez bu we iznt so we don wanna ofverdu and some
cat git hurt. Slow easiee and kool off. Slowly the cats circle the track.
They go to the locker room, remove all the pading and begin to groom
themselvez. Willow says to Harri, whatever we duz nexdt, I hope it imvolvez
napping, I iz tired.

The leave the locker room and joion the other cats in the lounge for a snack
and a cold glass of nip tea. O T tells them about the ball game and it is
decided that will be next on the agenda.

Old August 8th 11, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi sees that the mencats if finishin der drinkz, she signals efurione to
start for the van, the kittens are eskorted by the kitten carere to the van,
trudi thanks her for keeping demsefz safe,

den trawiner kittey comes to the van az efurione is gettin into the van and
gifez each gurlcat a t shirt anna cap ta kommenrate der lessonz...

Trudi: ok ucats, chester haz azked ta go to da baseballz diamond ta see what
itz all abowt, dey haz fudz, anna lwnge anna der iz fantasee leagues ta twy
owt fur da mencats, anna cheerleadin fur da gurlcats... so i haz getted da
hoomin inna box direkshunz anna itz purtee klse to here so we kan get der,
eatsa lunch snak anna see what der iz fun ta do...

MH: willz it be like urwoemzcat skatin, juzt pwatize or whut?

Trudi: i izunt sure the infurnet didunt say juzt dat der iz sefural
aktifiteez so we kan figure it owt when we getz der.

Chester: az long az der iz lunc, watchin da gurlcatz do alla dat skatin
made minesef hungree

they get in efuree one in the rite space, with a few more kittees that
ported in and ot steers onto the back streets anna they soon arrife at the
balldiamond...

trudi: OT park out der. its sorta owt so no hoomins will luk in owrz van,
anna itz by sum treez so we kan eat owrz dinner later der wifowt hafin
hoominz seez.

Barbi: i sees da kitte entrance, but we willz hafta walk on dat hot
pafemint so mayhapes we kan port in?

Trudi: good idermint, diz willz keep owrz pawz safe.

trudi sets da kordinates per the infurnet guide, efuricat howldes pas anna
trudi presses the button and they arrife just inside the kittee entrance...
trudi has prudentlee grabbed the majik bak pak as they were porting.

Old August 8th 11, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ok lets see, efuricat start readin deze powzterz so we kan figure diz owt...

Barbi: lukit cheerleadin fantasee pwatize or twyowtz... anna owtfit iz
inkulded

MH;: same fur da bazeballz, i likes diz fantasee, we getsa sperience anna
anymancat can dowit.

Chester: I duzint wantsa reglur job so i thinkz i botez fur diz awso...

OEJ: ok if nocat objektz we willd dduz da fantasee stuffz but furzt
lunch...

Chester: lukit: a partee box, wiffa seatz, kushinz, skratchin poztz,
private litterboxes anna lunc buffett for grups of ten or more...

OK Storrmmee: Fureez treet!!! she goes up to da boof, we wwantsa partee box
anna der willz be lotsa uses, sumcats is downin aktifiteez sumcatz wantsa
watch reglur baseballz, sumcats just needsa fudz anna nap... the cashier cat
surveyz da grup, swipes furreez debit card anna gifz storrmme a pin number
to tell later arrifals to use anna purchase will be done atte end offa
day... Storrmmee puts her pawprint in the box and off they go to the luxuree
box for lunch anna naps annta see whut efuricatelse wantsa du

Old August 9th 11, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey sez "wai dunt yoo awl port ovur tew mai n MeOwyz big hoam..der is uh
big park der wif plases tew plai n dew wateffer weh wunt n ai got lotz uff
nip fudz n drinks n pwases tew sleep n weh cud hab uh bannister ride kontest
n ai bot sum noo floompy pillows. efferune iz inbited. We got uh bittie
room sew da kittens kan sleep n plai n a girlkat frum da nayborz wyl beh
happee tew tayke kare uf cutie n Tygur n Mayzy wile weh hab fun..weh gots
awl kindz uff moozik tew. n sawft chayerz n cooshins tew sit on. ai kan
tayke yew on uh tour uff mai nip garden n sho yew haow et iz dewing..wich iz
wunnerful. ai had da porter lot repaved. tew "
Mosey n MeOwy n da bitties port hoam wiff BobQat n Mimzy, PookyKat, Sqweex
n Pipps, hoo hoaps Ranger wyl wunna kome tew.
hur shure luffz da rozrz hym wuz thotful tew gib hur fur hur purrdai n Anti
Mimzy put dem inna speshul vase sew dey wyl stai fresh furever. Hur haz such
uh big krush on Ranger.

Old August 9th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we mite come ofur afur diz abensuhre butted rite now mine howze iz hafin fun
atta ballpart anna soon da mencatz iz gonna pway a gme of bazeballz den da
girlcatz iz gonna get cheerledin klasses,

trudi

Old August 9th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Our houze mite kom but we wansta do diz venture at da ball diamondt. I
wnsta be ina ball gamez. I kant run fasdt but dere shud be sumphin I kan do
dat requirez standink still, mostlee. O T really wanting to play ball

at the lake Storrmmee Cat community 107 August 13th 11 08:44 PM
get your furiously conversing disk near my lake Walter E. Mills Cat anecdotes 0 September 13th 05 04:47 PM
get your globally kicking tag towards my lake [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 10:40 AM
they are killing through the lake now, won't like grocers later Sharon R. Candiotti Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 02:30 PM
get your unbelievably conversing hen towards my lake [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 12:30 PM