Smudgie is Lost!

Old July 15th 10, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Smudgie is Lost! But I Know Where She Is!!!!

Hi Everyone

I have finally found someone who can help me! I left a message at our local
RSPCA branch practically begging for help and the lady just rang me back.
She is passing on my details to a lady called Eileen who is a "cat trapper
supreme" volunteer who can hopefully advise and help me with trapping
Smudgie. I am so relieved.

I will post more once I have spoken to her.

Yay!
Sharon

Old July 15th 10, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
Hi Everyone

I have finally found someone who can help me! I left a message at our local
RSPCA branch practically begging for help and the lady just rang me back.
She is passing on my details to a lady called Eileen who is a "cat trapper
supreme" volunteer who can hopefully advise and help me with trapping
Smudgie. I am so relieved.

I will post more once I have spoken to her.

Yay!
Sharon

Hopefully, Smudgie will soon be home.

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 15th 10, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Wonderful, there are people who have the knack for this sort of thing.
Waiting to hear more.

Old July 15th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
Hi Everyone

I have finally found someone who can help me! I left a message at our local
RSPCA branch practically begging for help and the lady just rang me back.
She is passing on my details to a lady called Eileen who is a "cat trapper
supreme" volunteer who can hopefully advise and help me with trapping
Smudgie. I am so relieved.

I will post more once I have spoken to her.

Yay!
Sharon

Purring and waiting, hopefully for good news. MLB
Old July 15th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie[_2_]

I will post more once I have spoken to her.

Yay!
Sharon

Purring and waiting, hopefully for good news. MLB

Just a quick post before I go out on the walk ... nobody called me back
Hey ho, that's just the way things are going lately. Will update any
news when I get back.

Sharon

Old July 15th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
I will post more once I have spoken to her.

Yay!
Sharon

Purring and waiting, hopefully for good news. MLB

Just a quick post before I go out on the walk ... nobody called me back
Hey ho, that's just the way things are going lately. Will update any
news when I get back.

Sharon

I keep logging on hoping to see she's home. Continuing purrs.

Old July 15th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I check several times a day just wait to hear good news. My 9 year old
granddaughter suggests putting a kids swimmingpool filled with catnip our
where your cat is.
"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

Old July 16th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

I keep checking for a post saying she is home now...... Hope it will be
soon.... Good luck...

Old July 16th 10, 09:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

"Granby" wrote in message
I check several times a day just wait to hear good news. My 9 year old
granddaughter suggests putting a kids swimmingpool filled with catnip our
where your cat is.

Please tell your granddaughter it is a fantastic idea and thank her for me
I left one of Smudgie's catnip mice on the front doorstep just in case,
it seems very popular with Doug the cat who lives over the road. We often
find him playing with it on our doorstep when we get back from the woods.
I'm just glad he is enjoying it at least!

I had no luck last night and still no call from the RSPCA, I did, however,
just have a call from a lady who lives right by the woods. She thinks she
saw Smudgie doing "the zoomies" around the cut grass in front of the woods.
Sure sounds like her, trouble is I am at work til midday At least I know
that people are taking note of the posters and keeping an eye out for her.
Roxy didn't find Smudgie last night, in fact she hasn't been seen since
Tuesday but no news is good news right?

Will be off for another ramble in the woods this afternoon and have a friend
helping us look tonight so perhaps an extra pair of eyes will help?

Will update.

Sharon