is anycat here?

Old January 13th 04, 06:51 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Mahoney

Miss Violette wrote:
we have only seen a few messages today and are concerned there is something
wrong with this server. Tiger anna TV want to get back to their girlfriends
and Trudi, and OEJ are adjitating for the finish of the road trip and anofur
parti, Miss Violette, who actually has soft reading regularly but there are
no posts to read!!!

I guess it is getting to be time to hit the road again, isn't it? My
lazy human secretary has been falling down on the job and not posting my
messages - I had to go nip his fingers this morning.

So, is everybody ready to move on? If so, how about we all teleport back
to the RV and head for Santa Monica? Sir TV, would you care to 'port
back to the RV with me?

Cleopatra

Old January 13th 04, 07:26 PM
Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten

I yam heer, Meowmee gotted bizzy, but neow weer bak.
I'yll leef uh tipp, den Letz go!!!

Dyna eegurlee

Mineown paw gotted bizzy too! Dere seems to be lots of dat going around.
We need to teach doze hoomins bout priorities!

Dat's a good idea, Dyna. I agree - let'z get on wif de trip. Fangu fur
leeving a tip - I dint bring any people monies wif me fur stuff like dat.

OEJ, Felix - are youz kitties ready? If so, let's runrun really fast to
the 'porter an get good seats in de are-vee.

Sammy

Old January 13th 04, 09:14 PM
Arlene Knop

Ize here. I just finished my vanilla latay that Dyna bot fur all ov
us. Don't we hav to go home to finish thuh road trip? Weze not gonna
be sranded out here ar we?

Gretchen Marie, alwayz glad to see Miss Violette in any thred