At the reception

Old November 8th 05, 07:10 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default At the reception

[Downstairs in Cleo and TV's mountain place, kitties are checking out the
buffet table, the orchestra plays downstairs and other kitties dance.
Upstairs costumed kitties can be seen running around with squirt guns and
rolls of toilet paper. Frank N Furter-costumed kitties, kitties in
costumes of Janet and Brad, magenta, Columbia, and (Richard O'Brien's
character - hoomin has a bad memory!) are making a wonderfully enjoyable
mess. Out in the screened back yard area, baby kitties play with the
abundant grasshoppers and moths and lizards and mice. Everybody present
seems to be having a wonderful time.]

TV, my handsome wink, would you like to dance a little?

Cleo
Old November 8th 05, 08:14 PM
Miss Violette

efur so much, He takez herown paw anna they danze to the loferuly slow
danze... sinatra...diz haz been a wonnerful time, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old November 9th 05, 01:35 AM

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:14:55 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

efur so much, He takez herown paw anna they danze to the loferuly slow
danze... sinatra...diz haz been a wonnerful time, TV

Yes, my love, it has been.

Cleo

Old November 9th 05, 01:43 AM
Stormmee

dija wanna go anywhere fur a spekal trip or wuuld you liketa juz stay here
wif owr friendz, TV, wanting to do what makes his wifekitty happi

Old November 9th 05, 04:47 AM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 18:43:24 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

dija wanna go anywhere fur a spekal trip or wuuld you liketa juz stay here
wif owr friendz, TV, wanting to do what makes his wifekitty happi

I think that if Mme. Anais or any other kitty suggests an adventure, and
we can find a way to do it that wouldn't over-stress my handsome
husbandcat, then maybe we could try an adventure? Otherwise we could
just relax here and enjoy spending time with our friends.

Cleopatra
insanely happy

Old November 9th 05, 07:05 AM
Stormmee

I iz feelin purty gud rite now, anna itza gud thing to kuz i heard furry
talkin to da ted heper today,...*whisperz* dey mada 'pointment for that
babycat, TV, conspiratorily
news

Old November 9th 05, 03:07 PM
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:05:32 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I iz feelin purty gud rite now, anna itza gud thing to kuz i heard furry
talkin to da ted heper today,...*whisperz* dey mada 'pointment for that
babycat, TV, conspiratorily

Well, that shows they really care, doesn't it?

Amelia

Old November 10th 05, 12:26 AM
Stormmee

I guezz, I duzint like goin inna owt no matter whut da reazun, anna owr ted
izunt too bad fur a hooman, TV
news

Old November 10th 05, 04:18 AM
meee

sekritary says....yes I think I might, there is one, the sweet light
coloured little boy, that seems to like me, as he doesn't squeak at all when
I pick him up, all the others do. he is big and fat and cuddly...awwww DH is
looking at me sternly.

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
itz gud you got ofur kittyz sinze dat iz whut you wantz, hey why dusint

you
'dopt one of jazimines kittenz? Trudi, tryin ta hep
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
Dont wurree, Jazmine, we duz let sum ub owr hoominz tawk heer, an yurz

iz
pritty wel-behavd az fur az I kan tell.

I duznt kno how to abvize yoo abowt da ekstra kitteez. I myownself

enjoyz
to hab uther kitteez arown -- in fakt dat wuz a kondishun when my foster
meowmie wuz tryin to find me my troohome. When I first kamed heer, I

wuznt
furry happee until I saw dere wuz anuther kittee heer -- den I perkt up

an
startid eetin an efurryting. But I kno dat uther kitteez iz difurent,

an
hopez fingz workz owt gud at yurown howse.

Rebecca

"meee" wrote in message

SEKRITARY has been permitted to rite a not;
Kittens are just starting to open their eyes. my two boys are soooo
excited
and master three keeps sneaking into jasmine's room when he thinks i'm

not
looking to peek at the kittens. master one, who says jasmine is 'my
puss-puss' thinks jasmine had the kittens as a present to him. we will
have
a hard time letting them go, and one of the little boys seems to like

me.
wonder....i am expecting two more cats to join our family, so three

may
as
well be four, hey? plus we are moving back into the country in a few
months
so i will have more room for cats....what do you think,

sekritaries?end
transmission and my thanks to the overlords for allowing me this
indulgence.
from jasmine; excuse me allowing my hoomin to introod then. but she

has
been
spoilin me as she should lately, so i permitted her a breef

comoonicashun.
howeffer i is not furry purleesed about haffin more kitties arrifin.

but
guess i need someone to play wif, the d*gs aren't much company, and

fower
hoomins is furry hard to keep track of...the smaller ones need more
tenshun
than the bigger ones and keep fightin over me. although this is very
flatterin, i would not want them to turn into D*g People for lack of
felinity to go around. what is your opinion? and welcome to stormy!

good
see you is already assertin your authoritah.