Caliban pictures

Old January 7th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Caliban pictures

Upside-downy Caliban:

http://tinyurl.com/9twb2

Caliban's taken over Frank's place on the pillow:

http://tinyurl.com/c3uhl
http://tinyurl.com/9835q

I just wish he'd sleep there at night when I go to bed.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 7th 06, 10:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Upside-downy Caliban:
http://tinyurl.com/9twb2

Eek, thud, etc.

LOOK AT THAT PINK NOSE!!!!

Caliban's taken over Frank's place on the pillow:

http://tinyurl.com/c3uhl
http://tinyurl.com/9835q

He looks so much like Roxy, it's weird! If I do say so myself, he's a
very pretty cat.

I just wish he'd sleep there at night when I go to bed.

I'll bet he will, eventually. He likes you, he likes the bed. Sooner
or later, the two will have to come together.

Joyce
Old January 7th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What a sweetie! I'm sure he'll come around to sleeping with you sooner
or later. Vino gets more and more cuddly the older he gets.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 7th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
I just wish he'd sleep there at night when I go to bed.

I think he will, once he gets older. Or you could try lowering the
temperature inside the house.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 7th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:
Upside-downy Caliban:

http://tinyurl.com/9twb2

I love that little pink nose. :-)

Caliban's taken over Frank's place on the pillow:

http://tinyurl.com/c3uhl
http://tinyurl.com/9835q

I just wish he'd sleep there at night when I go to bed.

Maybe he will when he's a little older.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 7th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
Upside-downy Caliban:

http://tinyurl.com/9twb2

Caliban's taken over Frank's place on the pillow:

http://tinyurl.com/c3uhl
http://tinyurl.com/9835q

I just wish he'd sleep there at night when I go to bed.

Caliban is a really beautiful cat. Give him time over the pillow, maybe he
doesn't feel sure yet that it's ok for him to be there on it at night. It
was, after all, Unka Frank's place, big respect.

Tweed

Old January 7th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old January 7th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-07 04:02:38 -0600, Marina said:

Upside-downy Caliban:

http://tinyurl.com/9twb2

Pink nose!

Caliban's taken over Frank's place on the pillow:

http://tinyurl.com/c3uhl
http://tinyurl.com/9835q

I just wish he'd sleep there at night when I go to bed.

Do you know that none of the cats I've ever had would sleep on a pillow
like that? Cali is definitely channeling Frank.

Old January 7th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Great pics! I'm sure in time Caliban will start sleeping there at night
too. It took Soncek awhile, and he only does it when it gets cold at night.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 8th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 12:02:38 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

Upside-downy Caliban:

http://tinyurl.com/9twb2

Oh, WHAT a pinky nose!!!