Squirrel Watching

Old January 13th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Squirrel Watching

"Cheryl Sellner" wrote in message
On Thu 12 Jan 2006 06:50:21p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

What's so funny is that she's still afraid of Jessie as if she
were still a tiny kitten. Jessie is always beating her up when
they play! ;

Rhett is like that with Shamrock, too. And Rhett is much larger than
Shamrock. It's almost as if he still "thinks" of Shamrock as mom. Oh,
they have their moments of rough-housing, but when Rhett wants
attention, he doesn't usually come to me. He goes to Shamrock or
Bonnie for a face lick. And, he's pretty pushy about getting some
face.

I remember reading about how he "leans" on them for attention! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheryl

Old January 13th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Cute! Who's the outside cat behind the curtains?
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 13th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Cute! Who's the outside cat behind the curtains?

No outside cat, just the squirrel sitting on the railing - and a couple of
shots of Sammy trying to get outside by climbing behind the curtains.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 13th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Cute! Who's the outside cat behind the curtains?

Ah, I know what you're seeing - that's Jessie's reflection in the brass kick
plates on the bottom of the door (they got shined during my cleaning
marathon).

Old January 13th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Cute! Who's the outside cat behind the curtains?

Ah, I know what you're seeing - that's Jessie's reflection in the
brass kick plates on the bottom of the door (they got shined during
my cleaning marathon).

Oh, ok that makes sense. It looked so much like there was a cat outside
looking in at Jessie and Sammy. I thought it was strange because the
cat should have been looking at the squirrel ;-)

Old January 13th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Rob can't get over how much Miss Sammy looks like our QC. He said that if
he'd seen a picture of just Sammy, he'd have thought it was the Cooch.

Pam S. whose cats have been known to fill every window in the front of the
house to watch workers across the street

Old January 13th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Cute! Who's the outside cat behind the curtains?

Ah, I know what you're seeing - that's Jessie's reflection in the brass
kick plates on the bottom of the door (they got shined during my cleaning
marathon).

Yeah, Rob noticed that too. He wants you to come up and watch me clean the
house.

Story about that:

Rob's dad used to invite his BIL over to "watch" him do something, usually
to do with heavy lifting or mechanical ability. Loyd would inevitability
end up doing a good portion of the job. The family now says that they want
someone to come over and watch them work when they mean for the person to
either help with, or do, a job.

Pam S.

Old January 13th 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
nk.net...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"badwilson" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Cute! Who's the outside cat behind the curtains?

Ah, I know what you're seeing - that's Jessie's reflection in the brass
kick plates on the bottom of the door (they got shined during my cleaning
marathon).

Yeah, Rob noticed that too. He wants you to come up and watch me clean
the house.

Story about that:

Rob's dad used to invite his BIL over to "watch" him do something, usually
to do with heavy lifting or mechanical ability. Loyd would inevitability
end up doing a good portion of the job. The family now says that they
want someone to come over and watch them work when they mean for the
person to either help with, or do, a job.

Pam S.

LOL, yep I would be glad to if I lived close enough! I clean when I get
bored, and having ADHD I get bored very easily! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 13th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie17/

Rob can't get over how much Miss Sammy looks like our QC. He said that if
he'd seen a picture of just Sammy, he'd have thought it was the Cooch.

Pam S. whose cats have been known to fill every window in the front of the
house to watch workers across the street

LOL! I would love to see a picture of that line-up! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 18th 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I was looking at this page yesterday. Its so cute. Love it.
Suz